Time is your most valuable asset, but it's too easily lost, stolen, or misspent. Mayday aims to fix that.
Mayday is a helpful calendar that gives you control of your schedule and helps you spend time in more meaningful ways. Mayday develops a comprehensive understanding of demands on your schedule and helps you to prioritize what matters most to you.
This release currently supports Google Calendar and Zoom accounts. Additional integrations are coming soon.
— One Timeline —
Break down the silos between your work life and your personal life. Mayday brings all of your calendars into one place to create a unified timeline for you. You get a complete picture of the demands on your time and help those you work with to understand when you're available.
- Privacy-first event duplication across calendars
- Unify duplicate events in your timeline
- Mark non-critical events as "FYI" to minimize their impact on your timeline
— Calendar Shield —
Calendar Shield optimizes the structure of your day so that you have plenty of time to do your work, during work. If a particular day starts to fill with too many meetings, Mayday automatically blocks the remaining time before you can get overloaded and at risk of burning out.
- Protect time across multiple calendars so your availability is always made clear to others
- Settings to adjust for more or less meetings depending on your role
- Customizable event descriptions
— Notifications —
Mayday analyzes your calendar for potential issues that need your attention, and brings them to your attention before they blow up your day. For example:
- Double-booked two meetings at the same time?
- Upcoming meeting without a location?
- Invitation to a meeting that you haven't yet accepted?
- Is an upcoming week unusually busy?
— Quick Meet —
Scheduling time to meet should be based on priorities, not by playing calendar Tetris. With Quick Meet, invite others to meetings based on flexible parameters that align with your priorities and let Mayday do the heavy lifting to find the best time to meet for everyone.
- Quickly send disposable scheduling links that reflect your availability
- Book meetings that match the structure of your ideal week, not whenever your calendar is empty
- Copy and customize your availability to suit the situation
— Your Day at a Glance —
With global shortcuts, Mayday lives in your Mac's menu bar and can provide a heads up overview of what coming up next without needing your full calendar.
- Menubar access gives you an overview of your schedule and how much time remains in your current meeting
- Join your next meeting link with one-click from wherever you are
— Your Data, Your Privacy —
* Flexible task rescheduling. Added new logic around how flexible tasks autoreschedule such that if a user intentionally creates a conflict scenario, only the original flexible task will automatically reschedule to another time.
* Contact sorting. Added new logic to improve the speed and performance around how contacts are prioritized when searching to add attendees.
* New flexible tasks creating conflicts. Fixed an issue where a flexible task could be scheduled at a time that would create a conflict with another flexible task.
* Autoscheduled tasks. Fixed an issue where the autoscheduling service could reschedule some tasks in a manner that creates conflicts with other flexible tasks for particularly dense task lists.
* Duplicate recurring events. Fixed an issue where certain recurring events could duplicate when modifications were made to a specific instance of the recurrence.
* 1-click reschedule to next workday. Fixed an issue where requesting a new time for the next workday would sometimes return new times later in the same week.
* RSVP on recurring Outlook events. Fixed an issue that could cause updates to RSVP on recurring Outlook events to revert when made to an exception instance that differs from the other recurring events in the series.
* Rescheduling recurring Outlook events. Fixed an issue where recurring Outlook events could appear to reschedule in Mayday to another day where an a related recurring event exists, despite Outlook forbidding this type of rescheduling scenario.
* Conference object on newly created events. Fixed an issue where newly created events would sometimes require a quit/restart before the conference object was clickable.
* All day event availability. Fixed an issue where certain all day events were triggering Calendar Shield density.
* FYI status changes. Fixed an issue where changes to guest RSVP status on recurring events could revert FYI status on an event.
* Month view event creation. Fixed an issue when creating events from the Month view in order to suggest the an ideal time within the first work day of that month.
* Event tile layout. Fixed an issue where event tiles for new events created outside of Mayday could overlap inconsistently on the timeline.
* Mayday is learning indicator. Fixed an issue where the Mayday is learning indicator vanished.
* Editing Scheduling Links. Fixed an issue where when editing a Scheduling Link to change the location it could not be saved.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice start, but a little ways to go
I've been searching for a killer calendar app for Mac for a while that balanced beautiful design with great functionality. So Mayday seems to be heading in the right direction to be that app. It's design is top notch with decent functionality. I understand the app is in beta, so it's completely understandable that there are still some issues to iron out. Once ironed out, I think Mayday could be the hidden gem of calendar apps. I'm looking forward to watching this app evolve.
Hoping for access soon!
Hello! I've never actually written a review for an app before but this one just seems like a must have. I have had issues with Google Calendar and just never felt like it was right for me so I switched to bullet jounraling but I would forget about deadlines in case I ever forgot to bring it with me. I'm hoping that Mayday is it, and from the looks of it will likely be something that I will invest in getting if a pro version were to come out. I would love to start right away and get access to the app ASAP if possible since I am busiest right now. If there is someone I can email to let them know which email I used to sign up, that would be great. Thanks!
Great app .. read the comments
This is a fantastic calendar app, however you need an invite to use it. If you read the low reviews they are all complaining about not being able to use the app, and not because the app is bad.
Do your self a favor, go to the website and request access.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mayday Labs Inc.
- 108.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Mayday Labs Inc.