Time is your most valuable asset, but it's too easily lost, stolen, or misspent. Mayday aims to fix that.
Mayday is a helpful calendar that gives you control of your schedule and helps you spend time in more meaningful ways. Mayday develops a comprehensive understanding of demands on your schedule and helps you to prioritize what matters most to you.
This release currently supports Google Calendar and Zoom accounts. Additional integrations are coming soon.
— One Timeline —
Break down the silos between your work life and your personal life. Mayday brings all of your calendars into one place to create a unified timeline for you. You get a complete picture of the demands on your time and help those you work with to understand when you're available.
- Privacy-first event duplication across calendars
- Unify duplicate events in your timeline
- Mark non-critical events as "FYI" to minimize their impact on your timeline
— Calendar Shield —
Calendar Shield optimizes the structure of your day so that you have plenty of time to do your work, during work. If a particular day starts to fill with too many meetings, Mayday automatically blocks the remaining time before you can get overloaded and at risk of burning out.
- Protect time across multiple calendars so your availability is always made clear to others
- Settings to adjust for more or less meetings depending on your role
- Customizable event descriptions
— Notifications —
Mayday analyzes your calendar for potential issues that need your attention, and brings them to your attention before they blow up your day. For example:
- Double-booked two meetings at the same time?
- Upcoming meeting without a location?
- Invitation to a meeting that you haven't yet accepted?
- Is an upcoming week unusually busy?
— Quick Meet —
Scheduling time to meet should be based on priorities, not by playing calendar Tetris. With Quick Meet, invite others to meetings based on flexible parameters that align with your priorities and let Mayday do the heavy lifting to find the best time to meet for everyone.
- Quickly send disposable scheduling links that reflect your availability
- Book meetings that match the structure of your ideal week, not whenever your calendar is empty
- Copy and customize your availability to suit the situation
— Your Day at a Glance —
With global shortcuts, Mayday lives in your Mac's menu bar and can provide a heads up overview of what coming up next without needing your full calendar.
- Menubar access gives you an overview of your schedule and how much time remains in your current meeting
- Join your next meeting link with one-click from wherever you are
— Your Data, Your Privacy —
- Improved onboarding flow to help you get started quicker
- Usability improvements throughout the timeline
- Fix for calendars sometimes not displaying on first load with a new account
- Fixes to Quick meet in the Mac status bar
Ratings and Reviews
Hoping for access soon!
Hello! I've never actually written a review for an app before but this one just seems like a must have. I have had issues with Google Calendar and just never felt like it was right for me so I switched to bullet jounraling but I would forget about deadlines in case I ever forgot to bring it with me. I'm hoping that Mayday is it, and from the looks of it will likely be something that I will invest in getting if a pro version were to come out. I would love to start right away and get access to the app ASAP if possible since I am busiest right now. If there is someone I can email to let them know which email I used to sign up, that would be great. Thanks!
not available yet
WHen the software becomes available I will update this review, if I have not found one that meets my needs. Disappointed in app store that it has an app on here that is not available.
They retain and process all of your calendar information. All of it.
Developer Response ,
To be clear, we fundamentally believe it is not our data. It's yours.
We do not retain or process all of your calendar data indefinitely. Any data that is collected is done so for the sole purpose of helping the individual user better manage their time.
If a user decides to delete their account (or even just disconnect their calendar from Mayday), we immediately purge ALL of their associated data. All of it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mayday Labs Inc.
- 14.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Mayday Labs Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.