Utah State Safe is the official safety app of Utah State University. It is the only app that integrates with Utah State University’s safety and security systems. The USU Police Department has worked to develop a unique app that provides students, faculty and staff with added safety on the Utah State University campus. The app will send you important safety alerts and provide instant access to campus safety resources.
Utah State Safe features include:
- Emergency Contacts: Contact the correct services for the Utah State University area in case of an emergency or a non-emergency concern
- Friend Walk: Send your location to a friend through email or SMS on your device. Once the friend accepts the Friend Walk request, the user picks their destination and their friend tracks their location in real time; they can keep an eye on them to make sure they make it safely to their destination.
- Tip Reporting: Multiple ways to report a safety/security concern directly to Utah State University security.
- Safety Toolbox: Enhance your safety with the set of tools provided in one convenient app.
- Notification History: Find previous Push Notifications for this app with the date and time.
- I’m OK!: Send your location and a message indicating that “You’re OK” to a recipient of your choosing.
- Campus Map: Navigate around the Utah State University area.
- Emergency Plans: Campus emergency documentation that can prepare you for disasters or emergencies. This can be accessed even when users aren’t connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data.
- Support Resources: Access support resources in one convenient app to enjoy a successful experience at Utah State University.
- Safety Notifications: Receive instant notifications and instructions from Utah State University safety when on-campus emergencies occur.
Download today to ensure you’re prepared in the event of an emergency.
Ratings and Reviews
- Utah State University
- 24.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Utah State University
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.