Wotja is an awesome ‘generative music’ creator, lab & player system. Use it to generate ambient & melodic soundscapes, lush drone mixes, reflective text-to-music, MIDI, ideas, cut-up & much more.
Whether you use it as a creativity app or as an aid to relaxation, Wotja can be enjoyed with or without musical knowledge. Dip into it for just a few minutes or take a deep dive - it's up to you!
WOTJA USER REVIEWS:
”Essential music app", "Nothing compares", “Masterpiece”
CREATE & EXPLORE:
Use powerful generative, adaptive, text-to-music, sound design, mixing, cut-up, randomization and even scripting techniques to create custom generative music, melodies, ideas etc.
PLAY & RELAX:
Auto-generate & play either a continuous stream of live mixes with 'Flow’ or a mix or box (playlist) file and use for relaxation, reflection, meditation, sleep & installations.
Whether you use it to generate ambient, melodic, drone, reflective or even experimental music or ideas, experience many beautiful moments to treasure.
Easily distribute your creation(s) by email or as a web-shareable mix, box or URL, or as a video, audio or MIDI recording.
• This is the paid-for version of Wotja in 2020. It has the 'Pro 20’ Feature Set and will get all relevant Wotja V20 updates during the course of 2020.
• Pro alternative: Get the free version and take out a 'Pro S' Subscription.
• 'Pro 20’ Feature Set: No auto-timeout, multi-track editing, multi-channel MIDI In/Out and lots more - see our website for full details on Feature Sets
• 100s of gorgeous generative music templates & Sound/FX presets
• 48 independent content cells in 12 tracks for live mixing/generative cell sequencing
• 'Flow' mode for a succession of freshly generated mixes + 2 built-in Albums of relaxing mixes
• Music Engine (IME) with 130+ parameters for generative (MIDI) music generation and a 'text to music' capability for melodies
• Sound Engine (ISE) with ’Macro Oscillator 1’ plus many other synth & FX units + presets
• Text Engine (ITE) for creating 'cut-up’ text with word locking, syllable rules, 5 source fields & more
• Support for: Background image in mixes; Multi-channel MIDI In/Out; Recording to WAV, MIDI & Video; SF2; Sleep timer; Dark/Light UI; iCloud; IAA, Audiobus, Ableton Link etc.
• Opens older format files (SSEYO Koan, Noatikl etc.)
• Personal Live Use (LU) Licence for Feature Set
• Will get all relevant Wotja V20 updates during the course of 2020
From a double BAFTA award-winning dev team, Wotja is the continued evolution of the legendary 'SSEYO Koan', Noatikl, Mixtikl, Liptikl & Tiklbox. It uses a combination of AI Techniques & heuristics we’ve been crafting for nearly 30 years.
• Info, FAQ, Guide, Videos & More: https://intermorphic.com/wotja
• Privacy: https://intermorphic.com/privacy
• Terms: https://intermorphic.com/tos
Something not working right? Please do get in touch via our Help Page 'Contact Us' options. Thank you!
IMPROVED: In Text Mode, removed an extra blank line at the end of Text exported via the Action Menu in "Cut-Up & Edit"
FIXED: Typo "Empty Mix (Cup-Up Text)" is now "Empty Mix (Cut-Up Text)"
CHANGED: In Mix Rules "Use Section Text" is now "Use Saved Text"
CHANGED: In Text Mode "Edit & Cut-Up" is now "Cut-Up & Edit"
If anything is not working right then please do get in touch via our Help Page 'Contact Us' options.
P.S. Enjoying Wotja? Please do leave or update a positive review and rating - they are so important to us! Thank you :).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best app for generative music, nothing compares.
Wotja is unequalled for generative music software. The way the tracks interacts in a way which makes musical sense isn’t found anywhere else. They are the expert in the field, learning from their past, from Koan, Mixtikl, Noatikl...
To really get the most out, you have to spend the time learning it, neverless just putting a random “jam” on can sometime sound better than anything else.
What do I wish for in the app? A graphic pattern editor like they had in Koan.
The ability to run it on an ipad and have the midi out to any of your hardware synth is ultra cool.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your kind words and detailed review. Yes, Wotja is a deep app and does reward time spent learning how to use it. However, as you say, you can use let it auto-generate and get great results, too! We hope you enjoy how we continue to evolve Wotja. Best wishes, Intermorphic
Helps you approach creative creation with different work flows
This app is fantastic you can quickly begin to generate something inspirational and add hone to find something by exploring. The depths of the app are there to discover and explore at your own speed and need but is not a bar to making and creating with little or no musical or synthesis knowledge. The multiple creative workflows mean that you have many ways to generate projects and don’t fall into one grove.
Wonderful and inspiring the app is a piece of art unto itself.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your lovely review of Wotja - we appreciate it very much!
I have been purchasing Wotjas with every update for years. It’s the only app I have done that with, ever. I love how I can choose to go as deep as I want into crafting soundscapes while at the same time have the option to just “one click” load beautiful pre-made yet randomized songs. I highly recommend this one. ❤️❤️❤️
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much Chel, you really are so very kind and we really appreciate your support. We will continue to work as hard on it as ever and to keep its capabilities improving and evolving! With best wishes Tim and Pete.
- Intermorphic Limited
- 147.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 5.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2004-2020 Intermorphic Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.