Wotja Pro 20 is an awesome ‘generative music’ creator, lab, mixer & player. Use it to generate custom ambient & melodic soundscapes, lush drone mixes, IDM, text-to-music, MIDI, ideas, cut-up & much more.
With or without musical knowledge you can enjoy it as a creativity app, compositional tool or relaxation aid - it's totally up to you. P.S. It's also regularly updated!
"Essential music app", "Nothing compares", "Masterpiece", "Incredible, fantastic, wonderful, inspiring"
CREATE & EXPLORE
Easily make mixes from 100s of editable templates. Optionally explore powerful generative, adaptive, text-to-music, sound design, cut-up, scripting & randomization techniques.
PLAY & RELAX
With one tap use Flow to auto-generate & play a continuous stream of live mixes - great for relaxation, reflection, meditation & sleep. Playlist your own mixes too!
• Wotja Pro 20 is the paid-for version of Wotja in 2020. It has a 'Pro' Feature Set meaning there are no auto-timeouts, no locked features and mix Recordings are licensed for Personal Commercial Use. It will get all relevant Wotja V20 updates during the course of 2020.
• Pro alternative: Get the free version of Wotja and take out a 'Pro' In-App Subscription.
Note 1: See wotja.com/#featuresets for the Feature Set table.
• 100s of gorgeous generative music templates & Sound/FX presets
• 48 independent content cells in 12 tracks for live mixing/generative cell sequencing
• Flow mode for a succession of freshly generated mixes
• Music Engine (IME) with 130+ parameters for generative (MIDI) music generation and a 'text to music' capability for melodies
• Sound Engine (ISE) with ’Macro Oscillator 1’ plus many other synth & FX units + presets
• Text Engine (ITE) for creating 'cut-up’ text with word locking, syllable rules, 5 source fields & more
• Support for: 16 channel MIDI in/out; recording to WAV, MIDI & video; SF2; sleep timer; iCloud; IAA, Audiobus, Ableton Link
• Opens older format files (SSEYO Koan, Noatikl etc.)
From a double BAFTA award-winning dev team, the Wotja system is the continued evolution of the Noatikl, Mixtikl, Liptikl and legendary SSEYO Koan apps. It uses a combination of AI Techniques & heuristics we’ve been crafting for nearly 30 years.
• Guide: https://intermorphic.com/wotja/guide/20
• Privacy: https://intermorphic.com/privacy
• Terms: https://intermorphic.com/tos
Something not working right? Please do get in touch via our Help Page 'Contact Us' options. Thank you!
FIXED: Crasher when using an invalid format zip file.
UPDATED: Changes required for iOS 14 iOS 14 / watchOS 7.
UPDATED: AudioBus SDK from 3.0.9 to 3.0.12.
If anything is not working right then please do get in touch via our Help Page 'Contact Us' options.
P.S. Enjoying Wotja? Please do leave or update a positive review and rating - your love means so much to us! Thank you :).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Helps you approach creative creation with different work flows
This app is fantastic you can quickly begin to generate something inspirational and add hone to find something by exploring. The depths of the app are there to discover and explore at your own speed and need but is not a bar to making and creating with little or no musical or synthesis knowledge. The multiple creative workflows mean that you have many ways to generate projects and don’t fall into one grove.
Wonderful and inspiring the app is a piece of art unto itself.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your lovely review of Wotja - we appreciate it very much!
Best app for generative music, nothing compares.
Update in april 15th
Totally stoked, they have integrated the graphic pattern editor. This makes it a breeze to create patterns. This app is now really complete and includes all the great features from all the past programs they have created. Thx a lot :-))
Wotja is unequalled for generative music software. The way the tracks interacts in a way which makes musical sense isn’t found anywhere else. They are the expert in the field, learning from their past, from Koan, Mixtikl, Noatikl...
To really get the most out, you have to spend the time learning it, neverless just putting a random “jam” on can sometime sound better than anything else.
What do I wish for in the app? A graphic pattern editor like they had in Koan.
The ability to run it on an ipad and have the midi out to any of your hardware synth is ultra cool.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your kind words and detailed review. Yes, Wotja is a deep app and does reward time spent learning how to use it. However, as you say, you can use let it auto-generate and get great results, too! We hope you enjoy how we continue to evolve Wotja. Best wishes, Intermorphic
The Best Generative Composer for iPad Keeps Getting Better
I’ve been composing with Intermorphic products for years, going way back to Koan and Noatikl. They just keep expanding on the capabilities of the software. It’s a joy to create with these tools.
You can simply let the software do all the work or you can dig deep into very detailed controls. So much to discover...
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for being a kong term customer and your for lovely review - we *really* do appreciate your support. We are so glad to hear you are enjoying Wotja!
- Intermorphic Limited
- 153.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 5.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2004-2020 Intermorphic Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.