Schoolable enables parents to convert their children’s school fees from a termly or yearly obligation to monthly payments. This way, parents no longer need to come up with lump sums at the beginning of the term. Save at least 20% of your children’s yearly school fees to start paying your children’s school fees monthly. Schoolable pays for your children’s school fees at the beginning of each term and you pay monthly.
Schoolable empowers parents to set aside a portion of their income and secure it for the purpose of paying their children's school fees. When school fees are due, Schoolable enables you to pay fees directly to your children's school. You also earn interest rates on your savings.
Paying school fees monthly:
-Convert your children’s termly or annual school fees to a monthly expense.
-Have your children’s school fees paid at the beginning of every term.
-Never bother about paying school fees in lump sums.
Saving With Schoolable:
- Save for your children’s school fees
- Save towards your children’s long term educational goals.
- Earn big while securing your child's future.
Paying Tuition with Schoolable:
- When your savings mature, you can pay your children's school fees directly from Schoolable and the receipt will be available to you instantly.
- If you do not have any savings on Schoolable, you can also pay a school directly using your card or by initiating a bank transfer directly to the school through Schoolable.
Your Money is Secure with Schoolable:
- Savings made by parents via Schoolable are held and managed by capital market operators licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on behalf of savers.
- You need not worry about the safety of your information as your card details are stored with a PCIDSS compliant payment processor.
Withdrawing your Money:
- Monthly school fees savings account has a minimum lock-in period of 1 year. You can also withdraw from your account after a term but this can be done without the interest accrued.
- For saving, there’s a minimum lock-in period of 3 months. At maturity, you can decide to pay tuition directly or withdraw it directly to your bank account.
Monitoring your Account:
- From the Schoolable app, you can monitor your children's education savings, school fees payment and invoices right to the smallest detail.
24x7 Customer Support:
- Within the Schoolable app, you can talk to our customer happiness agents or you can email us directly on email@example.com
Bug Fixes & Performance Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.