Play is the first native iOS design tool built for creating mobile products.
With Play, you can design, iterate and experience your work as you create it, while taking full advantage of native iOS features to bring your product to life.
Unlike traditional design tools that require you to context switch and simulate the mobile experience, Play is the first tool to make contextual design for mobile possible. No more proxies, simulations or syncing to mirror apps.
Some of Play's Features:
- Access powerful native gestures and interactions without any code
- Access native features like live maps, modals, input textfields, video, pickers, Collections and more
- Import your components, styles and pages from Figma
- Customize pre-built components in the Play Library or use Play's Page Layouts for quick prototypes and design sprints
- Create and manage project-wide design tokens like colors, type styles and spacing values
- Create multi-state components
- Easily share your designs with teammates and users for testing
The following improvements have been made:
- We added a Select Segment Action. You can use this when paging content connected to a Segmented Controller and you want the segment to be updated.
- We added light haptics to each step of new sliders.
- We updated the Design Foundation chain icon and created a new detached foundation unlinked icon.
- We added a close button on all sub-panels.
- When a user duplicates a project, Play now scrolls up to the newly duplicated project in the project list.
- We moved Hidden and Clip to Bounds attributes to the Appearance Panel.
- We made the Offset X & Y attributes integer values instead of decimal values.
- We updated the SF Symbol's panel UI.
- We updated the trigger settings UI and copy.
- We made UI improvements to Interactions' settings.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- In Figma Imports, Styles w/ Google Fonts were not being imported correctly.
- Lottie element was not available as target selection for the Lottie Controls action.
- Tapping the Done button while in the Component Editor without closing the Unsplash drawer didn't save the new image.
- In Play Mode, the Date Picker's height changed as the user scrolled the page.
- Some onboarding projects were not available.
- Opening a Shared Link changed the project's time since editing.
- Shared Links that a user shared were incorrectly displaying in the "Shared with Me" category.
- Page Enter Trigger + Set Focus Action to a Text Field element did not work.
- Additional minor bugs were fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
The future of UX/UI design
There is definitely a learning curve, but with some patience you can make some real good prototypes.
Developers worked hard to make it feel as native as possible and they definitely succeeded.
Also it has a great community!
Play is sick!
You have to have a bit of patience to learn Play, but once you feel comfortable, you’ll be shocked by how much you can do. Play is a super powerful tool!!
Perfect tool for aspiring designers to look like pros…
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rabbit 3 Times LLC
- 157.2 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Rabbit 3 Times, Inc.