Nodle: App To Earn Crypto 17+
Earn crypto on the go
Designed for iPhone
- Offers In-App Purchases
The Nodle is a free app for earning cryptocurrency on your smartphone. All you need to start earning is to install the app and enable Bluetooth and location sharing in the phone settings to join the Nodle network. Once you do this, your phone becomes a “node” of the network that helps transmit data from Bluetooth devices around you. The collected information is then sent back to the owner of the Bluetooth device.
The Nodle app brings an innovative solution that enables anyone to participate in the Nodle network to earn cryptos. Moreover, it is designed beautifully to run at all times in the background without impacting the user experience.
It helps you earn NODL tokens without additional knowledge or equipment. Most importantly, there is no need to buy expensive hardware to generate tokens, unlike Bitcoin mining or other cryptocurrencies. Become a node by participating in the network, and earn rewards in return.
Key Features Of Nodle App
1. Earn NODL:
The Nodle app lets you earn NODL tokens daily without doing almost anything. All you need to get rewards is to keep the app running. The more time you stay online, the more rewards you get.
2. Track Your Rewards:
Easily track and analyse your rewards in the app. Make sure you maximizing your earnings and getting as much value as possible.
3. Collect NFTs:
Participate in crypto conferences to get commemorative NFTs. Follow our social media, be the first to know about NFT drops and get your unique NFTs.
4. Exchange Your Tokens:
NODL tokens are traded on top crypto exchanges. You can easily sell your tokens or exchange them for other cryptos. There are no limits on the amount of NODL earned. You can do it anytime, whenever you want.
5. Transfer NODL Tokens:
The Nodle app allows you to receive and send NODL to your friends. The bigger the Nodle Network, the more powerful it is. Invite your friends and nodle together.
6. Learn About Crypto With Us:
Are you new to the crypto world? We will help you extend and deepen your knowledge about crypto, blockchain and the Nodle network.
Protect Your Privacy With Nodle App
We always care about your privacy. The location of your device is only used to compute your rewards based on your contribution to network coverage and locate Bluetooth devices at the request of their owners. The location is never used for any other purpose, shared or sold. You don't need to register with your email and provide your personal information to use the app. All you need to do is create a wallet, which is totally anonymous.
Impact On Your Smartphone
The Nodle app has been optimized to use minimal CPU and is extremely power efficient. Your smartphone uses Bluetooth Low Energy, limiting the impact on your smartphone's battery. As a result, the average consumption for normal usage should be between 1 to 3% every 24h.
The app is very data mobile-friendly. The amount of data transmitted is small. You can force the app to use only WiFi to send the data collected to the cloud.
Reach Out To Us
Our customer support team is always ready to help you out. So, feel free to contact us anytime through our social media platforms, including Discord, Telegram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Download the Nodle app today for a seamless and extraordinary experience.
We frequently update the Nodle app to give you a great experience and make the app even more reliable. In the current update, we improved the NFT minting experience and added the possibility to share your NFT collection with friends, even if they don’t have the Nodle app.
Ratings and Reviews
This is my 3rd review I’m surprised I’m able to leave that many?! Anyways the people who are complaining about the app, CLEARLY don’t understand how it works or didn’t give a permission or something….. ignore the negative reviews, peeps this is one fantastic experience and ap! It’s easy but you HAVE to allow permissions and keep Bluetooth on and that’s just not difficult to do. And not, I don’t even have to keep the actual app window open because IT STILL CONTINUES TO WORK AND COLLECT OPEN OR NOT! Love it, can’t believe I’ve collected SO MUCH ALREADY! So excited! Big props to devs and creators!!
I’ve had the app for a few days now I do like it, it’s very simple it doesn’t drain my battery or make my phone slow. I can leave it running and it collects. feel like this will become a very bullish coin in the future so will be holding on the coins even when a market finally accepts you I will be holding my coins. I would like to suggest however that I would like to see the total amount of devices pending not just 10+ this way the user knows how many other devices are in the area and can get an accurate assumption of the node’s they will be receiving
Update: I’ve been going around for hours today connected to over 100+ Bluetooth devices and I’m still averaging the same amount of nodes as if I was just sitting at my house which i know I only connect to maybe a total of 30 a day so it’s looking like the that the app isn’t doing what it’s saying it’s supposed to, very disappointing
Developer Response ,
The amount of your rewards isn't connected to the number of devices detected. Rewards are being calculated based on your availability (time the app runs) and number of users in the network. So in order to earn more you should "always allow" location sharing and keep the app running in the background.
In the future, we will add more data explaining the amount of your rewards.
Hope it helps.
your Nodle team.
Nearly worthless tokens
So many problems.
1. By using the app, you’re letting Nodle collect information about devices that are near your phone. But what information is being collected? What is it being used for? More importantly, who is paying for this data, and how much are they paying? I’ve earned about 50 cents of NODL in the last year, so it feels like I’m basically donating my time and battery life to this project for next to nothing. Why?
2. Nodle says that the number of devices detected doesn’t directly translate into how much NODL you earn. Seriously? Then why does the app show you how many devices you’re connecting to? Is it just to gamify the app and make it more interesting?
3. On iOS, it’s anyone’s guess as to whether the app is actually doing anything unless you have the app open and your screen is on. Even Nodle is cagey about this: One of their comments to a review basically says, just open it every so often to make sure it’s working. Really?
Developer Response ,
1. The data collected includes mac address, geolocation, broadcasted beacon, and any specific data, which can be sent to/from a device depending on its type. The Nodle network is currently being used for tracking an asset's location, primarily through iBeacons. It allows tracking parcels, finding lost or stolen electronic devices, locating leased vehicles, etc. In the future, it can be used to manage any Bluetooth device, for example, weather monitors, traffic lights, health monitors, etc.
2. The number of devices is shown as an indicator of an ucoming rewards. We are going to change it soon to make it more clear
3. Unfortunately, the iOS has been built to optimize the performance of the phone, so the app can be stopped if it is not used. The app can be even deleted while you will still see the icon on your home screen. So yes, we recommend to open the app a couple of times per day.
Regards, your Nodle team.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Noodle Technology, Inc.
- 107.2 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Nodle International
- In-App Purchases
- NFT minting $8.99