Maximize your shipping with boxes and container/truck/pallet and save money and time.
Lower shipping costs per unit by loading more quantity
Save load/unload time and spend by using load patterns
Eliminate unnecessary waste of fuel (save fuel)
Make more profit by loading more cargo
Protect fragile cargo with limit orientation and placement
Keep customer relation good with rapid and accurate response to their enquirers
Maximum cargo size per shipment is 10 (ten)
1. Support for both Imperial (inch/lbs) and Metric (cm./kgs.) unit system (choose one system on first start)
2. Support for loading Cargo>Pallet, Cargo >Container and Pallet>Container
1. User can define cargo type between box, pallet, cylinder
2. User can define Cargo ID, Description
3. User can define Cargo size length, width and height or diameter and height for cylinder
4. User can define Cargo net weight and gross weight
5. User can limit cargo orientation in 3 directions
6. User can define pack (number of product in package)
7. User can define max stack (number of layer of cargo place on itself)
8. User can define pallet height (for pallet cargo)
9. User can define Must be on the floor option to limit cargo placement on floor only
10. User can define No other product on top to limit placement on top of cargo
11. User can define Unit of cargo
12. User can define HS (Harmonized System) code of cargo
13. User can define Country of origin of cargo
14. User can define HS Code
1. User can define container type between Container or pallet
2. User can choose from standard container/pallet type
3. User can define custom Container ID, Description
4. User can define container/pallet length, width and height
5. User can define max load height for reefer container (refrigerator)
6. User can define container/pallet maximum weight capacity
7. User can define pallet height (for pallet type)
1. User can define customer and all necessary customer details
1. User can define Shipment ID and details
2. User can define shipment date
3. User can define shipment currency
4. User can choose customer to use with shipment
5. User can choose cargo and define quantity and unit price
6. Maximum cargo size per shipment is 10 (ten)
1. User can allow/not allow overhang loading
2. User can use Ultimate calculation mode
3. Support to interlock / pinwheel load pattern
4. FILO (First In Last Out) loading style option. Load cargo in depth of container by sequence.
5. Limit loaded cargo to container weight capacity option. loading cargo with limit loaded qty to container weight capacity.
1. Display loading in 3D view
2. User can rotate to any view (360 degree) by drag mouse
3. Display mode between color and texture
4. Loading step control
5. Automatic rotate view around container
6. cargo position view in 3D load view.
1. User can choose many report both save as image and print
2. Load summary report
3. Load plan with 8 loading step per page
4. Commercial Invoice report.
5. Packing list report
6. Cargo Position report (location of each item in container)
1. Fix bug maximum container weight capacity.
2. Extend maximum item per shipment from 10 to 20.
3. Support to cylindrical shape cargo.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.