The animal sudoku puzzle game is specifically designed for children beginners. This game will capture children’s attention and open up a whole new world of sudoku for them. Even preschoolers are able to master the 3×3, 4×4 and 6×6 puzzle easily. With the developing difficulty level of the game, children can be attracted by the fun of logical reasoning little by little.
- Lower the barriers to sudoku through the adorable image of animals instead of cold numbers；
- Unique characters with special maps, each level brings new surprises；
- More than a hundred chapters of sudoku with different levels of complexity, lead children to be more familiar with sudoku step by step；
- Improve mental clarity and mathematical creative thinking. Lay the foundation for the future study of mathematics.
- Boost logical reasoning ability and concentration to make children work more efficiently.
【How to play】
Sudoku is a math game began in the 18th century in Switzerland. Each puzzle consists of a 3x3/4x4/6x6 grid. The object of this animal sudoku game is to fill the empty cells with animals according to the existing animals in the grid cell so that there is no repeated animal pattern in each row, column, and region.
The term “Regions” refers to the divided sub-grids. For instance, 4×4 grid can be divided into 2×2 sub-grid.
By observing the most well-conditioned rows, columns, or regions, and following the guidelines mentioned above to fill the sudoku grid one by one.
Taking logical reasoning training as the core, mathematics is more than just calculation. The key to achieving math success is logical reasoning ability. Throughout gameplay, sudoku stimulates children’s logical thinking and improve the sense of math.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy sudoku while moving panda puzzles! Great after-school activity to train your logical mind.
- bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Ahaaa Education Technology Co., Ltd.
- 25.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (C) 2019, Flickering Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Full version of sudoku tour $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.