KeePassium Pro (KeePass) 4+
Designed for iPad
KeePassium Pro is the full version of KeePassium Password Manager. This app offers a lifetime license as a one-time purchase.
• All premium features (current and future)
• Lifetime email support
• No in-app purchases
• Added: Manual TOTP setup [thanks, everyone]
• Improved: AutoFill: finding URLs with different subdomains and/or TLDs [thanks, everyone]
• Improved: Updated all translations [thanks, everyone]
• Fixed: Frequent crashes on macOS 13 [thanks, everyone]
• Fixed: macOS: App passcode persisted after reinstallation [thanks, Maciej]
• Fixed: A URL containing a field reference could not be opened [thanks, Ken]
• Fixed: AutoFill: search results were shown in reverse order (least relevant first)
• Fixed: In the main app's search, only groups were sorted, not entries [thanks, Aleks]
• Fixed: macOS: better icons for local databases and for "Reveal in Finder" [thanks, YJ]
Ratings and Reviews
Shut up and take my money!
KeePassium is truly a “Shut up and take my money!” app. I’d used other iOS ports of KeePass, but they weren’t seamless. If did something in the wrong order, I could lose a password in a sync; as a result, I tied myself to the desktop when making new passwords. With KeePassium seamless storage in iOS Files app, I’m fearless. It’s great being fully manage my passwords, whether away or home. The integration into the iOS auto-fill feature is really great too. I don’t need the Pro version, but I’m buying it to support the effort. I might try out separate databases for work with it and get the family to use it. ETA: the color-coded password display is a nice touch. It makes it much easier to distinguish digit, letter, and punctuation.
The work of a perfectionist!
I read a lot about the KeePass format and how it is the choice of security conscious people, tried all the other apps in the App Store and found them lacking in different respects. Either outdated, ad supported (yikes), analytics (yuck) or ugly. I might be a bit of iOS snob, but I like my apps pretty and intuitive : ) The only one that came close was Strongbox. Enter KeePassium. The developer has managed to pair a robust and time tested open source cryptography with the polish, ease of use and professional design of what a premium app should look and perform like. You don't feel like you're compromising on aesthetics and usability by using open source - in short the app has it all! Excellent job!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback! I love how you appreciated all the right parts about KeePassium.
Fantastic app, great customer support
When I started using this app, I ran into some issues where I couldn’t get it to open my password file with YubiKey protection. In the end I refunded the purchase, but I suspected there was more to it because other apps couldn’t open it either.
While searching for solutions, I found the author’s Reddit account. I decided to ask about it just in case. They immediately came back to me with a clear explanation and the steps I needed to take to solve it. Lo and behold, it worked! Needless to say, I re-purchased the app immediately.
After a few months of use, I can say I’m thoroughly satisfied. It’s worked great, with no issues whatsoever.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- KeePassium Labs
- 23 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2023 KeePassium Labs
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.