Cat Training Clicker is an effective training tool for cats!
There are 4 different colored paw buttons with 4 distinct clicker sounds.
- Finger Snap
- Tongue Click
- Pen Click
Unlike your voice, the sound of the clicker is a clear and consistent form of communication. The distinct click sound trains your cat to a desired behavior.
-Tips for Clicker Training-
1. Establish a connection between the sound of the clicker and a treat.
2. Wait for your cat to make right moves then click the clicker and immediately reward your cat.
3. Always reward with a treat after clicking.
4. Multiple clicks can be confusing.
5. Don’t use the clicker to just get your cat’s attention.
Localized metadata updated
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.