Squad Club is the next generation in heart rate training for bootcamps, fitness studios, and gyms. Calculates relative effort, energy expenditure, and training intensity (TRIMP). Tracks workout load and aerobic fitness trends, and estimates energy afterburn (EPOC). Supports 24/7 group heart rate monitoring and individual session logging. Squad Club can help to increase motivation, optimize workouts, and improve aerobic fitness.
On-screen heart rate helps push beginners to reach higher training zones. Gives coaches and personal trainers accurate feedback on training effort and recovery times. Helps users track progress towards their fitness goals with easy-to-understand workout reports. What you can measure, you can improve!
Automatically starts and stops individual training sessions, and sends workout results via email. Syncs session data across all your iDevices on the same iCloud account. You can display heart rates on a large TV via Airplay from one iDevice, and analyse training results on another iDevice. All-in-one coaching, motivation, and retention tool!
SCALABLE AND AFFORDABLE
iCloud syncing lets you connect up to 12 Bluetooth heart rate monitors^ on one iDevice, or 24 heart monitors on two iDevices, 36 on three iDevice, and so on. Recorded heart data is synced across all iDevices on the same iCloud account. Give new life to your older iDevices! (requires iOS13 or higher)
* Records real-time heart rate (Bluetooth heart rate monitors required)
* Calculates training effort, energy expenditure, and training scores (Trimp)
* Estimates energy afterburn (EPOC) and aerobic fitness over time
* Starts, stops and saves training sessions automatically
* Sends workout reports via email automatically
* Syncs data across all iDevices on the same iCloud account
* Runs multiple app instances on all iDevices on the same iCloud account
* Exports session heart data to iCloud drive
* Registers heart rate monitors using simple tap-to-pair action
* Connects up to 12 Bluetooth heart rate monitors per iDevice^
* Supports all Bluetooth heart rate monitors compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod
* Screen mirroring onto HDMI-equipped TV, display, or projector via Lightning Adaptor, or Apple TV via Airplay
*Free version includes 30 day trial of all subscriber features. You can continue using the app after your trial ends, excluding activity tracking.
*Subscriber version (in-app purchase) includes activity tracking for up to 12 Bluetooth heart rate monitors^
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
^Actual Bluetooth connection limit may vary depending on your iDevice model. For example, our iPhoneX running iOS13 simultaneously connects 12 Bluetooth heart monitors, while our iPad (5th Gen) and iPod Touch (7th Gen) connects up to 7 heart monitors. Before subscribing please verify connection limit on your own iDevice(s) using the 30 Day Free Trial.
Squad Club 1.12 includes the following updates:
•Added group recovery time average -> Compare user recovery speeds to group average
•Added animated recovery time labels -> Monitor recovery speeds during workout
•Added 2 user display limit option
•Increased training effort/bpm font size
•Fixed major bug causing crash on launch at start of new month (oops!)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
upmobi.xyz！！raise downloads by 10 times
This is one of the best apps i have found till now. Appreciated your hard work.
Btw, here wa can provide rating, review, so as to the keyword searching install.Want to get more organic users, then find us in upmobi.xyz
- John Rizidis
- 8.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Trackteam
- In-App Purchases
- Club Monthly $9.99
- Club Yearly $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.