Intense pirate battles with realistic water physics!
- Build your ultimate ship and dominate other players
- Send your ships to islands to discover treasures
- Attack other players for loot
- Enjoy battles with realistic water physics
Become the strongest pirate in the world!
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game but not enough content
I have been enjoying this game since I found it a few days ago and I have nothing bad to say about it but doing only 3 missions and then having to wait is a little ridiculous because for a game I could probably be stuck on for hours is only allowing me about 15 mins of game time every 2 hours . To the developers , I understand you put that time limit between missions to lure people to spend money on your game but there’s not even enough content within the game itself to want to spend money on it . If you add more ships, weapons , pirates etc. to the game then people would be willing to spend the money on it . Overall great game though.
Cool idea, but done terribly
This is a really cool idea and all but there are a few things that make awful.
1) the quests. You get 3 quests every 2 hours. I consistently completed all of my quests in about 5 minutes, so I could barely play it. The quests also only spawn once you’ve completed all of your previous quests so if you wait 12 hours you’ll still only have 5 minutes of game play.
2) the boats. Some of the boats are just so blatantly better than the others that you can’t even use any other boat. I had a “win with drifter” quests that I straight up couldn’t do because the drifter is so much worse than some of the other boats that I couldn’t get a single win.
3) lack of content. There’s only 2 types of crew mate, 2 obstacles, 4 boats, and 6 cannons. I was playing for a day and a half and I already have 1 of the crew mates, both obstacles, 3/4 boats, and 4/6 cannons. At this rate I’d complete the game in like 4 days.
4) the gems. They’re hard to get, and VERY tempting to spend. Which is clearly intentional, and it’s annoying.
5) there isn’t a settings button. I listen to music a lot and had to listen to the game music and my music at the same time because I couldn’t turn the game’s sound off. Really annoying
That’s all. This game coulda been really cool, but they really dropped the ball here and I am very disappointed. I would not recommend you download this game.
The game is good but the amount of time it takes to get more missions is very bad it should be an hour maximum not 2 hours
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.