MIDI Space renders your MIDI music into an animated 3D scene. Each note is represented as a 3D bar, with color and Z-position based on the instrument. The app makes it quick and easy to switch between 6 different camera angles. Pan and pinch the screen to adjust the camera position. Long press to show or hide the button controls. Easily connect any MIDI controller/instrument or MIDI port using Core Midi or Audiobus. Open and play any general MIDI (.mid) file from your device or cloud. MIDI Space even allows you to control the camera angle and position directly from your controller/instrument!
Customize your 3D scene using the following settings:
- note names
- star background
- beat lines
- blue background
- show animated pitch bends
- show note velocity
- Use configurable CC's from your MIDI controller to change camera angles and/or zoom
- Files of any length supported (with buffering)
- Performance/memory improvements
- bug fixes
- tempo change and timing bug fixes
- tempo changes in midi files are now handled
- instrument selection for individual channels
- performance improvements
- bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Out of sync
Graphics get noticeably out of sync with the music within a minute
Developer Response ,
Please try the latest version, 1.2.1. Several timing issues have been fixed.
Can’t run Thomas Midis?
Pls Fix This
Can’t handle dog gray midi’s
Fix this now!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.