-- LIMITED TIME 80% OFF (REGULAR $19.99) --
L7 is the ultimate live looper for iOS.
Inspired by the Roland Boss RC-505 Loop Station, L7 packs dozens of features previously only found in professional hardware loopers into a sleek, easy to use package with virtually unlimited creative potential.
- Record up to 16 tracks
- 8 effects per track + master effects & input effects
- Tempo delay
- Pitch shift (± 12 semitones)
- Comb filter
- High pass filter
- Low pass filter
- Voicetune with 144 different
scales, control amount & speed
- Automatically trigger effect changes hands-free
- Variable loop length with auto-stop
- Mute / unmute individual sections of a track
- Overdub tracks
- Save sessions and export to your favorite DAW
- Import audio from any file format (wav, mp3, aiff, m4a, etc.)
- Audiobus compatible
- Sync with other apps using Ableton Link
- Works with most USB audio interfaces
- Best with wired headphones
Thank you for your continued support! We've added even more goodies in this update:
- Track reverse! Just swipe left or right on the waveform to reverse, and swipe again to un-reverse.
- Adjustable metronome volume while importing audio.
- All add loop buttons are always visible, no matter what the max loop is set to. This means you can quickly record loops that are longer than your initial loop without changing the max loop setting.
- "A" button records up to 32 measures, no matter what the initial max loop is set to.
- I/O buffer duration setting - set this lower to improve input latency.
- Metronome mute button on the main screen (icon in the top right)
- Setting to load a new session on startup.
- Fixed crash on overdub.
- Fixed bug where tempo couldn't be set over 150.
- Fixed a few IAA and Ableton Link bugs.
- Performance enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Updating to five stars
Previously I'd given this four stars, but seeing how fast the dev is to get relevant updates out makes me quite pleased. And the addition of reverse which I asked for? Amazing. If you're into sound design, don't let the simple idea of this app make you underestimate it. You can certainly do field recordings with your mic and get some interesting results
Developer Response ,
Hi midi fister, thanks so much for the updated review! If you need anything else, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated Review: Give it time!
I love the interface of this app, the live effects, layout, everything, and the workflow improvements are coming so give it time! It's kind of like a looping Koala (which is also an amazing app that started out a little slow initially).
I was really annoyed when I got this app and actually asked for a refund. Have since rebought and been talking to the dev team and they're working their butts off into making it a great app! The v1.1 release (which added midi bindings) was huge and I think they're definitely dedicated to making something really cool!
I think just take advantage of the intro price now and give it time, the app economy is tough and we're lucky people still try to make good loopers like this.
Developer Response ,
Hi mainplanar, we added MIDI support and automatic tempo in the latest update. Feel free to reach out to me directly at email@example.com. Thanks!
Much improved version 1.2
The recent version 1.2 update improved many things, most importantly addressed latency issue!
Metronome has a switch on the main screen now and since it’s animated it can be used as a visual tempo representation without click sound needed (although a touch small for that).
The app should display some info that it is loading. When many loops are used in the project that is being opened it takes a while to load, user is left with just a blank screen with no indication of any activity. It looks as if the app was stuck opening.
Developer Response ,
Reverse has been added to v1.2 along with the metronome on/off switch that a lot of people have requested. We'd love to make sure you're happy, if you can drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, that would be great. We're working with a lot of people to make sure this app is as good as possible. If you'd like a refund, of course, you can do that as well, but if you'd like to stay on board, please consider updating your review as we address your concerns, thanks.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.