VoxSyn Pro turns your voice into the most flexible vocal sound generator ever. Instantly following even subtle modulations of pitch and spectral changes of your voice VoxSyn Pro creates signature vocal sounds far beyond traditional vocoding.
Talk or sing into the microphone and you’ll trigger various synthesizer sounds following your voice pitch or the notes touched on the hexagonal keyboard / external MIDI Keyboard. The basic sounds are selected from a vast pool of predefined sounds from the famous TERA synthesis engine which can be further expanded by its unique random sound generator.
The harmonic table note layout visualises your voices pitch in realtime and also let you play notes for more traditional vocoder effects.
VoxSyn Pro is AUv3 compatible and can be used in AU Host apps like Garageband, Cubasis, AUM and many more.
Important: Users of VoxSyn should wait for the App bundle to save money.
- Voice control of pitch and timbre
- Free Mix of original voice, synthesizer carrier and vocoded signal.
- 22-channel Vocoder
- Integrated preset synthesizer engine
- Hundreds of presets included
- Hi-end Reverb and Chorus/Delay/Distortion/Phaser effects
- Share/Export of audio recordings
- CoreMIDI / Virtual MIDI and Background audio
- Inter App Audio compatible
- AUv3 AudioUnit with parameter automation
- Audiobus 3 support (Input/Filter/Output) with state saving
- Bluetooth MIDI
- Concurrent MIDI Note and Voice note detection
- Audiobus 3.0.12 update
- Samplerate problems fixed
- Modwheel crash fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excited, but need help
The things I can see this doing are amazing, but I’m having issues getting it going in GarageBand. Is this the correct platform to ask a question?
Only good if you don’t mind static
After adjusting every setting I can think of, swapping out a few different microphones, and scouring the web for support, I’ve come to the conclusion that this app just doesn’t work. The output of this vocoder is so distorted that it’s unusable. I can’t find any way to get a good, clear vocoder sound. The audio clipping is terrible, every input sounds as if the mic is in your mouth and the gain is all the way up. Maybe you’ll have better luck, but this was pretty disappointing for me.
Once I wrapped my mind around it, I’m amazed!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.