Start building a home for your recommendations. DM any Instagram post with a geo tag to @liist.it and it will automagically show up in your liist app (within 24 hours). If you're not the Instagram type, you can also import your existing Google Maps.
Then organize all those places with emoji tags and filtering. After you make a list you love you can publish a public link that close friends who don't have the app can access.
You asked for it — and we listened:
++ Save lists from friends: Save lists from the web to your app and get updates on your friends' lists!
++ Apple Maps: Enjoy your lists on fluent Apple Maps and awesome pin clustering
++ Performance: We optimised the whole app to make it super fast, buttery smooth and easy to use on any iPhone
++ Dining at a Distance: We give you access to their restaurant aggregator via Liist. Simply save them from the web.
++ Several bugs now fixed for a much improved app experience
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just what I need!
I’m a total type-A person when it comes to lists for travel. For years I’ve been making Frankenstein lists with apple notes and google maps and screenshots from Instagram. I’ve always wanted something that complies my lists into a more visual way with an option for map-view. Liist feels like someone went into my brain and made an app with all the features I need! It’s so easy and pulls the necessary data quickly, plus I have the option to customize photo previews to my liking, accept suggestions from friends, and send lists of my favorite places to friends and followers. Now I use it for my than just travel locations — I have lists for scouted photo locations around town too! 💗
great app! but a few bugs & slips
I really love Liist’s design and execution! It’s clean and user-friendly, which makes it easy to organise the places you want to visit. There are a few problems I have had with the app itself however.
- Every time I try to tag a location with an emoji, I have to keep doing it three to four times until it is actually tagged.
- There have been a few times in which I have tried to rearrange locations and the app crashes. It also lags and then crashed whenever I add a new location.
And a few things that would be cool to have in the next update:
- Introduce more emoji tags! There are some emojis I would like to use as tags, but they aren’t on there :(
- Maybe allow for the rearrangement of main cities/locations?
Thank you so much! Keep it up!
Developer Response ,
Hey 17soph 👋
Thank you for using Liist and taking the time to leave your thoughts!
- We are currently fixing the app crashing and emoji tag issue right now. We will safely remove those bugs and put them back in nature. 🌱 🐛🤏
- We are very excited to say we are launching both of the features you mentioned in the next big update. *Custom tags, colors, location searching, and more ... 🎉
Thanks again for the review and we are pumped to have you on board.
If you or any friends have additional thoughts, ideas, or feedback you can reach us anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.