Have you ever seen a location on TikTok or Instagram and thought to yourself "I should save that for later"?
With Liist, you can save any location from TikTok and Instagram to a visual map with just a few taps.
Sounds cool? If you like reading long app descriptions, find out what else Liist can do:
--- KEY FEATURES ---
• Liist Share Sheet
Hit "Share" on any TikTok or Instagram post with a geo-location and send it to Liist.
The app will pin that place to your map - instantly!
• Radar - Swipe Places, Not Faces
Radar allows you to explore the most pinned spots on Liist, nearby and in cities around the globe. Simply choose a location, explore new spots everyday to save them for later.
• Screenshot to Save
Open Instagram, screenshot any place with a location tag and open Liist. The Liist AI will pin the place to a map. This makes Instagram the perfect travel planning and exploration tool. It also makes use of screenshots that you would have (let's face it) forgotten about otherwise.
• Fully Customizeable Pin Icons
Mark your favorite spot with your favorite pin. Now with the new Liist Pin Packs!
Each pin pack has 6 beautiful icons that will make spotting your favorite places on the map that much easier.
• Powerful Search
Use the super-powered search tool to quickly find the place you're looking for. Liist's search acts like a universal filter on top of your lists, search 'Vegan' and it will find results from all your lists. If it doesn't find what you are looking for, it suggests similar places it finds on the Internet.
--- MORE THINGS TO LOVE ---
Wondering what's below the surface?
• Personal recommendations - Add notes to places you saved. Write down what makes them worth sharing.
• Friends' Lists - Receive and quick-save lists that friends share with you.
• Share Lists - Generate a public URL to share your list.
• Off-the-grid places - Remember your hidden gems that can't be found on Google? Just hold and drop a pin to save them.
• Explore visually - Add as many pictures to places as you like
--- GET LIIST TODAY ---
Whatever places you come across on the Internet, use Liist to save them and have them ready whenever you need.
If you have any thoughts or feedback for us - we'd love to hear it. You can drop us a line at email@example.com
Important Bug Fixes:
- Updated Share Sheet to work with all Tik Tok videos
- Fixed a bug that made it hard to press the cancel and edit button in the place detail view
- Fixed a bug that might log out some users while switching from Wifi to mobile data and vice versa
++ New Visual Map Option ++
Game Changer. Your map can now show images instead of just pins!
If you want to try this, go to settings and select the "Map Settings" option.
This officially makes this the coolest looking map anywhere and makes finding your spots that much easier.
++ Redesigned Place View ++
Our redesigned place detail view focuses on what really matters to you.
Changing your pin, links to all social channels, links to all your hit lists and more.
Have you spotted the new animation to show your place from the map?
++ Redesigned Hit Lists ++
Find your hitlists more easily with our newly designed hitlists screen and the sorting option!
++ Lightning Fast Maps ++
We made performance improvements on the map: Tap a spot and see it immediately - without lag!
Finding that one spot just became so much faster!
++ Tik Tok Search ++
We've improved the search for TikTok places, so you can always find the spot you're searching.
Also we've improved the UX to give feedback when your TikTok is saved.
++ Bug Fixes & Performance Improvements ++
We fixed some bugs with the share sheet and improved the performance of the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Just what I need!
I’m a total type-A person when it comes to lists for travel. For years I’ve been making Frankenstein lists with apple notes and google maps and screenshots from Instagram. I’ve always wanted something that complies my lists into a more visual way with an option for map-view. Liist feels like someone went into my brain and made an app with all the features I need! It’s so easy and pulls the necessary data quickly, plus I have the option to customize photo previews to my liking, accept suggestions from friends, and send lists of my favorite places to friends and followers. Now I use it for my than just travel locations — I have lists for scouted photo locations around town too! 💗
great app! but a few bugs & slips
I really love Liist’s design and execution! It’s clean and user-friendly, which makes it easy to organise the places you want to visit. There are a few problems I have had with the app itself however.
- Every time I try to tag a location with an emoji, I have to keep doing it three to four times until it is actually tagged.
- There have been a few times in which I have tried to rearrange locations and the app crashes. It also lags and then crashed whenever I add a new location.
And a few things that would be cool to have in the next update:
- Introduce more emoji tags! There are some emojis I would like to use as tags, but they aren’t on there :(
- Maybe allow for the rearrangement of main cities/locations?
Thank you so much! Keep it up!
Developer Response ,
Hey 17soph 👋
Thank you for using Liist and taking the time to leave your thoughts!
- We are currently fixing the app crashing and emoji tag issue right now. We will safely remove those bugs and put them back in nature. 🌱 🐛🤏
- We are very excited to say we are launching both of the features you mentioned in the next big update. *Custom tags, colors, location searching, and more ... 🎉
Thanks again for the review and we are pumped to have you on board.
If you or any friends have additional thoughts, ideas, or feedback you can reach us anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
Needs a lot of patch-ups
The app is a nice idea when you see something on Instagram or TikTok you want to visit but the actual app needs a lot of work. First, you can't delete "default lists" they have set up or change the name which can be annoyance. Second, I just tried to delete one single destination but it ended up deleting all of the places I've already saved. They don't even have a trash area where you can restore these deleted items. Third, the map they have isn't very expansive. You have to fully type out the name of the place you're looking for, for the map to understand. Even then, if you're looking for a specific place that has a common name or is a chain, the map only shows 3 different options. App developers step your game up!
Developer Response ,
Uber, that's terrible you lost those saved spots. Please shoot us an email ( email@example.com ) and we will try our best to restore all of your spots.
Also - Thanks for requesting the feature to change default Hit Lists. A big update is coming soon that you should really like :-)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LIIST INC.
- 166.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Liist Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Liist Pro $19.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.