Liist is built for Instagram. You can save places for later by simply taking a screenshot of a post. Sounds cool? If you like reading long app descriptions, find out what else Liist can do:
--- KEY FEATURES ---
• Screenshot to Save
Open Instagram, screenshot any place with a location tag and open Liist. The Liist AI will pin the place to a map. This makes Instagram the perfect travel planning and exploration tool. It also makes use of screenshots that you would have (let's face it) forgotten about otherwise.
• DM to Pin
DM any Instagram post with a geo-location to @liist and our app will pin that place to a map (almost) instantly. Next time you share an Instagram location with a friend, try sharing it with @liist too.
• Fully Customized Lists
You get to choose from a variety of custom pins and colors so you can design your lists in unique ways. Do you need more pins? Here's an Easter egg for you: Go to search and type in "YOUR FIRST NAME rocks! "
• Powerful Search
Use the super-powered search tool to quickly find the place you're looking for. Liist's search acts like a universal filter on top of your lists, search 'Vegan' and it will find results from all your lists. If it doesn't find what you are looking for, it suggests similar places it finds on the Internet.
• Import Google Maps
Declutter your Google Maps. If you can barely see through all the pins on your Google Maps App, go ahead and import them to Liist. From thereon, you can do all the cool things we just told you about.
--- MORE THINGS TO LOVE ---
Wondering what's below the surface?
• Personal recommendations - Add notes to places you saved. Write down what makes them worth sharing.
• Friends' Lists - Receive and quick-save lists that friends share with you.
• Share Lists - Generate a public URL to share your list.
• Off-the-grid places - Remember your hidden gems that can't be found on Google? Just hold and drop a pin to save them.
• Explore visually - Add as many pictures to places as you like
--- GET LIIST TODAY ---
Whatever places you come across on the Internet, use Liist to save them and have them ready whenever you need.
If you have any thoughts or feedback for us - we'd love to hear it. You can drop us a line at email@example.com
Here’s what’s new in Liist 2.1
+ The Liist AI now recognizes even more locations from Instagram.
+ Share lists through a deeplink: If your friends have the app, your lists will open directly in their app.
+ The map animates to your places as they are added when analyzing screenshots.
+ Stability improvements & minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just what I need!
I’m a total type-A person when it comes to lists for travel. For years I’ve been making Frankenstein lists with apple notes and google maps and screenshots from Instagram. I’ve always wanted something that complies my lists into a more visual way with an option for map-view. Liist feels like someone went into my brain and made an app with all the features I need! It’s so easy and pulls the necessary data quickly, plus I have the option to customize photo previews to my liking, accept suggestions from friends, and send lists of my favorite places to friends and followers. Now I use it for my than just travel locations — I have lists for scouted photo locations around town too! 💗
great app! but a few bugs & slips
I really love Liist’s design and execution! It’s clean and user-friendly, which makes it easy to organise the places you want to visit. There are a few problems I have had with the app itself however.
- Every time I try to tag a location with an emoji, I have to keep doing it three to four times until it is actually tagged.
- There have been a few times in which I have tried to rearrange locations and the app crashes. It also lags and then crashed whenever I add a new location.
And a few things that would be cool to have in the next update:
- Introduce more emoji tags! There are some emojis I would like to use as tags, but they aren’t on there :(
- Maybe allow for the rearrangement of main cities/locations?
Thank you so much! Keep it up!
Developer Response ,
Hey 17soph 👋
Thank you for using Liist and taking the time to leave your thoughts!
- We are currently fixing the app crashing and emoji tag issue right now. We will safely remove those bugs and put them back in nature. 🌱 🐛🤏
- We are very excited to say we are launching both of the features you mentioned in the next big update. *Custom tags, colors, location searching, and more ... 🎉
Thanks again for the review and we are pumped to have you on board.
If you or any friends have additional thoughts, ideas, or feedback you can reach us anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
Didn’t know I needed this!
Finally putting all of those screenshots to work! I do all of my trip research through IG but have never found a convenient way to store and categorize what I find. This helps a TON! I especially love the “share to DM” feature because I don’t even have to leave IG or compile a bunch of screenshots into my photos.
Developer Response ,
It's awesome to hear how helpful Liist is for your trip planning! Keep on listing - and if you can think of a way to improve your experience just e-mail us at email@example.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.