Last Resistance - Idle zombie RPG
Join the Last Resistance and become the strongest survivor.
Create your own guns with the gun parts that you loot. Upgrade and combine the parts to become the strongest survivor.
Loot & become stronger without all the manual grinding! Your survivor battles on while you are away from your phone! She will look for gear and kill zombies for you while you are away.
Make game changing decisions by spending points in one of the skill trees every time you reach a new level. Become the strongest survivor with your unique build.
Battle other players and climb the rankings. Only the strongest will survive.
Use manual skills to complete hard stages. Bandage yourself or use the rapid-fire skill to mow down hordes of zombies.
*Gameplay changes and improvements*
- Auto-Fire in manual mode, this option can be toggled on/off in the settings.
- You can now earn experience for eliminating zombies.
- Enemies now drop extra gold & scrap.
- Selling item: You now receive up to 60% of invested power-up costs back.
- Health bar now divided into 5 bars
- Stun effect now has an animation effect
- Scenario missions now has a recommended Combat Power
*Added new weapon*
- Dual Barettas. Mythic Effect: Charges your weapon dealing 250-350% Damage and 50% to surrounding enemies. Effect cooldown: 10s.
*Added new skin*
- Mythic Nomi: 25% increased movement speed
*Added new enemies*
- Bikini Crawler: Available after stage 30
- Elite Islander: Last story mission of each region up to stage 90
- You can now easily fully reset your game in the settings, this will remove your account so you can start over again.
- Fixed the joystick movement in the Blobber map at the bridge
- Fixed a potential bug where your character sometimes doesn't shoot.
- Joystick movement tweaks
- Lots of other bugs fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great overall game! No energy wall to pay for which is a breath of fresh air, plenty of variety in characters, upgrades, weapon, etc.. only two things so far that I’d like to see which is better graphics which I know will come with time and Co-Op option so that I can play with my friends.
Awesome game, hard to stop playing!
I love the idle aspects of this game but it rewards you so well that I hardly ever go AFK except when I fall asleep. This game really scratches the looter dungeon crawler itch I’ve had and can not recommend it highly enough because it’s way too fun. The Developers are very helpful and constantly working to improve the game. It has had so many quality of life improvements in just the few weeks I’ve been playing and it only continues to get better with every update. Getting to max level just starts the real fun once you start getting your gear fine tuned and earning paragon levels. There are tons of gear options to find, and lots of ways to make your character your own with different builds and skills.
Unique experience; solid game.
When I first started playing, I was a little skeptic. But I now see it as an inventory management type game. Collect the best equipment for the best chance of winning any given mission.
It’s not perfect, it could use a little refinement here and there and a few misspellings. It can get monotonous, but I happen to like monotony. It’s a good game to play in short bursts when you have a bit of time here and there.
Give it a shot. It’s free.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 220.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © AnotherTrick
- In-App Purchases
- Supporter Pack $19.99
- Craft Pack 2 $19.99
- Utility pack 2 $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.