48 years before the events of the Game of Thrones TV show, Lord Commander Brynden Rivers, better known as “Bloodraven”, disappeared while ranging beyond the Wall. Now it’s your turn to take command of the Night’s Watch.
• Recruit for the Watch from the Seven Kingdoms and beyond to build your ultimate roster and defend the Wall.
Collect Game of Thrones Characters
• Use the ancient magic of the weirwoods and greensight to collect different costumed versions of heroes such as:
• Jon Snow
• Daenerys Targaryen
• Jaime Lannister
• Tormund Giantsbane
• Master each character’s unique abilities in tactical PvP combat
Range Beyond the Wall
• Send your ravens far and wide to unlock and upgrade Items, Tactics, Traits, and Abilities in pursuit of perfecting your Night’s Watch roster
• Explore the Haunted Forest in Weirwood Forays in search of ancient knowledge
• Command Rangings where you lead a band of heroes to endure the hazards of the Milkwater River
• Build your Night’s Watch by sending recruits with special skills on custom Expeditions to find rare resources
• Participate in special Legendary Events to recruit familiar faces and fill your codex with power
• Defend the Wall from regular Wildling attacks and guard the realms of men
Experience the Three-Eyed Raven’s Past
• Succeed Bloodraven as the next Lord Commander and follow his footsteps into the dark mysteries beyond the Wall.
• Meet new characters such as First Ranger Alvar Spyre and Mayla the Woods Witch across a full campaign story
Command the Night’s Watch
• Recruit characters from around the Known World to guard the realms of men across multiple game modes:
• Crossbowmen from The Westerlands
• Scoundrels from King’s Landing
• Spearmen from Dorne
• Exotic fighters from The Free Cities
Master the Battlefield
• Assemble your favorite characters from dozens of squad combinations to dominate hand-crafted battlefields
• Battle in a classic grid combat system optimized for mobile playability
• Outmaneuver your enemies and unleash a vast set of special abilities from the rush of the Stormlands Brute to the dragon fire of Dracarys
Night gathers... and now your Watch begins!
Don’t forget the fine print!
Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall is free to download and play, some game items can be purchased in-app. If you do not want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Official Licensed Product. Game of Thrones series title, artwork and photographs © Home Box Office, Inc. All Rights Reserved. HBO and related trademarks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. Game developed by Behaviour Interactive Inc. and Beijing Gaea Interactive Entertainment Co., Ltd.
Official Website: https://www.beyondthewall.bhvr.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/GoTbeyondwall
Game of Thrones Beyond the Wall is now available worldwide!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You either win or you die! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This is an amazing game! Completely love the graphics, the storyline, the character progression and skill growth, and the way it makes sense to have players from the past present and future within the game. Amped and excited to re-read the books all over again! 💪🏻
I believe the game would be way more enjoyable if 1) there was dub voice audio to the cut scenes since I’ve had family and friends stop playing cause they hate to read the words and having to click through it 2) I feel it would be better if we can simply drop our warriors and let them move automatically instead of having to choose each step or move, would be best if they moved and found the opponent freely until they won or died (“win or die in the game of thrones”) 3) the possibility of having us freely move our character in some type of side quest where we can either create our own player who plays within a storyline (whether in kings landing, winterfell, or Targaryen etc) and have them choose decisions that affect the story and certain rewards come out due to our choices (whether unlocking Targaryen soldiers or ancient other bloodlines for players to use in arena)
If you like strategy this is your game
Highly strategic game, lots of different game modes to keep you entertained. Still a new game so I’m assuming the guild/alliance aspect is on the way. Besides that it’s also friendly for F2P which is a huge bonus. That and it’s a game of thrones RPG, what’s better than that lol. If your sick of paying to keep up with MSF and it’s constant onslaught of new characters you have to pay for, try this out. Players use to MSF and SWGOH will be use to the game play format for the most part but the big difference here is the battle maps. Each battle takes place on a different map with a limited amount of movement spaces (some units shoot more than 1 square like archers and some move many squares like horsemen). This makes for very interesting battles that force players to have to use their brains (not their wallets) to win the battle.
So-so game under a famous IP
It is just another so-so game under a famous IP. From the beginning of the game, from the cinematic, you can feel the team wants to replicate the TV-show like experience. But with the pure text, no voice over and terrible background music, the game immediately feels cheap. The stories before and after each level in story mode are dry, after a couple ones later, I skip all of them in the later game. It just wasting time.
The battle is fairly simple, you don’t need to think too much. As long as your troops are strong, you can win with auto play. The sub systems are plentiful as this type of games should be. The troops and heroes upgrade options are also quite rich, but more or less are same and very linear. The resource sink of each upgrade options are deep, all well designed for asking for money from players.
Overall, this game is poorly made. And the goal is very clear, try to squeeze as much money as possible from the fans as possible.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the game and its features, rest assured we take your feedback seriously whether it be positive or negative.
- Behaviour Interactive Inc.
- 1.4 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Behaviour Interactive Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Sacs of Gold $0.99
- Elite Development Pack $19.99
- Legendary Development Pack $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.