Do you want to easily create your own beautiful customized BINGO cards for your classroom, party, or company event? Your wish has been granted. Now you can quickly design your own custom cards, adding your list of text for the boxes in your choice of fonts and colors, and then print your cards, like magic. Everything should be this easy.
We have conjured up a delightful list of features for you. Compare these features against ANY bingo-card-making software you are using now...
* Choose card sizes from 3x3, 4x4, or 5x5.
* Create a deck of any number of cards, from 4 up to 100 unique cards, with accompanying call sheet that lists each box item used on the cards.
* Use your own list of words or phrases for the box items, including different languages or emoji, and choose your own fonts and colors for the box text.
* Optionally add your own title and subtitle above the cards, and footer below with card number, and choose your own font and color for the text.
* Turn on or off usage of a FREE box in the middle, and choose a different word for the "FREE" box.
* Turn on or off the display of the "BINGO" letters above the columns, and choose your own font and color for the text.
* Choose a different color and size for the grid lines around the card boxes, or turn the grid lines off completely.
* Optionally add your own background image behind the cards.
* Save your designed card deck settings as a file for opening and printing later, or for sending to other Bingo Genie users.
* Automatically create a "Call Sheet" reference sheet, listing all box items used in this deck of cards. You can use this to do your random selection/calling of the boxes. The call sheet comes in two formats, "list" and "boxes."
* Print your deck of cards to a printer, or save the entire deck as a PDF file for later printing, sharing, or selling to others who do not have Bingo Genie.
* Use the uniquely generated "Deck ID" from an older printed deck to exactly "re-create" the deck with Bingo Genie, in case you need to re-print card #13 that Dave accidentally took home and lost.
* The "Deck ID" printed under each card consists of scrambled letters, however, it is always "sanitized" to insure no embarrassing "naughty words" are accidentally embedded in it, so it will always be "classroom-safe."
* Buy this software once, use it forever. No hidden upgrade costs or extra fees. Ever.
* Run this software without a net. Bingo Genie does not need an internet connection to do its magic.
-Consolidated the tabbed user interface for quicker access to everything.
-The maximum number of box items you can enter has been increased to 100 items, no matter what card size you choose.
-"Free" text has its own independent font size control.
-Added a numeric "percentage" display for the card border margins slider, so you can set it more repeatably.
-BugFix: The page layout now automatically collapses/tightens spacing between the card grid and title/subtitle when you add or remove the title, subtitle, or BINGO letters.
-BugFix: The PRINT button will now always be disabled after any layout changes that will require re-building the card deck.
-BugFix: Properly handle lists of words that were copy/pasted from Microsoft/Windows-formatted documents (CR-LF line endings.)
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Eduard Schwan
- 21.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020, SchwanSongs, all rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.