Introducing discovery+, the only streaming service with the greatest real-life entertainment from your favorite TV brands - including HGTV, Food Network, TLC, ID, Animal Planet, Discovery Channel - and personalities, plus exclusive originals, all in one place. Whatever you’re into, you’ll find it here.
Start your free trial now!
With discovery+ you get:
• Your favorite shows and personalities from the most beloved TV brands including HGTV, Food Network, TLC, ID, Animal Planet, Discovery Channel and more
• Must-see 90 Day Fiance moments, with 200+ hours of exclusive new series and more
• Exclusive discovery+ Originals - can’t-miss, exciting new series you won't see anywhere else
• All 55,000+ episodes and 2,500+ shows - more added all the time
• Ad-free option to enjoy full seasons of current favorites and classic shows, all without commercial interruption
• Award-winning collection of the best natural history series from Discovery and BBC - including Planet Earth, Blue Planet and Frozen Planet
• Fresh new series added all the time - from lifestyle and true crime to home improvement, food, adventure and more
• Your favorite personalities like the Irwins, Jonathan and Drew Scott, Chip and Joanna Gaines, Bobby Flay, Ree Drummond, Guy Fieri, Giada De Laurentiis, Lieutenant Joe Kenda and so many more
• Full access to watch anytime, anywhere on your mobile device, tablet, computer, game console and connected TV
• Browse or search with ease across the best in: Relationships, True Crime, Home, Food, Lifestyle, Adventure and Exploration, Documentaries, Paranormal and Unexplained, Nature and Animals, and Science and Technology
• Watch anytime, anywhere on up to four screens at once at no extra cost
• Create up to five personalized profiles
• Pick up episodes where you left off across your favorite devices
• Save episodes to watch later with My List
Start your free trial now and start streaming what you love!
You’ll be charged as a recurring transaction starting at the end of your free trial (unless you cancel during the free trial). Payment automatically renews unless you cancel your account before the end of the current subscription period. You can manage your subscription or cancel anytime by accessing your account. discovery+ is available to customers in the U.S. and U.S. territories only.
Visitor Agreement: https://discoveryplus.com/terms
Privacy Notice: https://corporate.discovery.com/privacy-policy/
California Privacy Notice: https://corporate.discovery.com/privacy-policy/#cappi
California Do Not Sell My Personal Info: https://corporate.discovery.com/california_dns
Customer Help: https://help.discoveryplus.com
We may work with third-party advertising companies and other partners that help us deliver tailored advertisements to you. To opt-out of behavioral tracking on mobile devices, you may use the DAA AppChoices Tool, available at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to market research, such a Nielsen TV Ratings. To opt-out of Nielsen measurement on mobile devices visit Nielsen’s mobile opt-out page at https://sites.nielsen.com/legal/privacy-statement/nielsen_app_output/#.
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Love the app? Let us know!
Have a question? Visit help.discoveryplus.com
Ratings and Reviews
Needs Some Kinks Worked Out
Overall, this app is amazing but it still has to work out some kinks. The price is great, especially to have the ad-free version. I was hoping it was the answer to cancelling another streaming service I subscribe to but this app doesn’t have the original 90 Day Fiancé show, just a streaming channel. Also, random episodes are missing on some shows, so I again have to revert to my other streaming service to watch there. The app freezes briefly on Roku TV after pausing or rewinding, and will skip over the part it freezes on. I’ve had no issues casting from my iPhone to my Vizio TV. I can still use my phone while it’s casting and there is no freezing or glitching. The functionality of the home screen needs some improvement organizationally and to provide the ability to delete episodes in “Continue Watching”. When it auto plays or I check out shows, I don’t necessarily want them to stay in “Continue Watching” because then I have to scroll through those to get to what I really want to continue watching. The catalog of shows is exceptional and I do love that some shows are unedited - very refreshing to be able to listen to people swear instead of hearing “beeep beeeep”. I would honestly pay more to have them remove the censorship bleeps from all shows (Gold Rush, I’m looking at you). I was sure I would cancel after the trial but I’ve stayed on as a subscriber because we now watch Discovery+ more than our other streaming services.
Developer Response ,
Hey There, We’re very sorry your experience didn’t meet expectations. We’d love to hear more so we can improve the app. Please submit a request by visiting help.discoveryplus.com.
Small Changes Would Improve App Experience (iOS)
UPDATE: New pro to add to the list: the Discovery+ staff appears to read and respond to nearly all of their app reviews. This shows an open willingness to improve, which is essential to any successful streaming platform. Bravo, discovery+! I was so excited to try Discovery+ at the $0.99/month for 3 months promotional price. While I was right about the original programming being very worth the standard monthly price, a handful of features are preventing me from actually using the app. (1) No PiP in iOS/iPadOS - many neurodivergent folks multitask, using mobile devices to watch & work simultaneously. The PiP feature is a big draw for frequent viewers. (2) Not intuitively accessible - there aren't many shows with Audio Description, which is essential for many more people than just the visually challenged viewer. Additional languages for subtitles, and other audio/visual accommodations would be on par with other video streaming apps. (3) [This is nitpicking] When browsing, the date of original airing or release can only be seen once you start playback of an episode or movie. Finding the most recent releases helps me know what I want to watch. Those little ( I hope) additions will have me as a loyal subscriber for the foreseeable future.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the update on your review! We most definitely value your feedback and take our time to read all suggestions to help us continue to make improvements for our amazing fans like yourself! Feel free to let us know if you have any other suggestions or concerns for us. We're here to help! You can contact us any time at help.discoveryplus.com.
Good catalog, playback features still lacking
There’s a lot of Discovery content, and a little History, to entertain for endless hours.
There are some playback features and functions you might miss from other streaming services. 1. There’s no way to connect to Chromecast or another device on your TV until AFTER you start an episode. This means you have to buffer, load, and play the video on your phone before you can tell it to connect to a external device on your TV. It’s very annoying. 2. The streaming on your TV/Chromcast and the controls on the phone lose sync so you sometimes have to stop, reconnect and start again to change playback. You also my need to know the exact show and episode playing to click back into it to get the controls back. 3. My biggest annoyance is the app will not stop streaming on a Chromecast unless you manually stop it. There’s no “are you there” option to check in and save your data usage and stop streaming after a few episodes if the TV is shut off while still streaming. If you set the sleep timer on your TV while a show is playing it will play all night and all day until you turn the TV back on the next night…and it’s still streaming. Has happened to me several times.
I like the service, but the app it’s lacking some of the refined user experience features that users expect from a streaming service day one. This was either rushed out and not extensively tested, or it was never extensively tested. Neither is really acceptable.
Developer Response ,
Hi there. We’re very sorry your experience didn’t meet expectations. We’d love to hear more so we can improve the app. Please submit a request by visiting help.discoveryplus.com.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Discovery Communications
- 73.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 12.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- ©2021 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. discovery+ is a trademark of Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- In-App Purchases
- discovery+ (Ad-Free) $6.99
- discovery+ $4.99
- discovery+ (Ad-Free) $5.49
- discovery+ $3.99
- Plano mensal $4.49
- Plano Anual $42.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.