Plan, organize, move, delete, complete, and schedule tasks in bulk like the productivity wizard that you are. You're in total control with 18 gestures that will make you the list master of the universe. With this much power at your thumbprints, there's no limit to all that you can accomplish. Mac, iPhone, iPad.
Use for free as much as you want. Unlock additional organizational power with Magnetic+. One subscription for all platforms.
- A super cheap monthly plan that renews automatically
- You'll be billed at the end of the free trial automatically unless you cancel. You’ll receive an email before your trial ends to let you know you'll be billed.
- Subscription will auto-renew unless you turn it off in your iTunes account.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can turn off auto-renew in iTunes
- You can cancel up to 24 hours before the next period
To manage your subscription go to Settings, iTunes and App Store, then tap on your Apple ID, then on Magnetic to manage your subscription.
TERMS & PRIVACY
We take great pains to provide top security and encryption to all your data. You review our treatment of data here: https://bit.ly/magnetictp
New list actions! Now you can duplicate a list, clear completed items, add all items to your Magnet and more.
We're excited to continue to push on our mission to make you a productivity wizard with powerful bulk actions. Stay tuned for more updates coming soon!
Ratings and Reviews
A Great Start
First of all, beautiful UI and design. What it has so far works and works well. Great job by the developer.
I have a few requests/suggestions before I can subscribe. 1. Ability to set a time in addition to the day it's due with alerts. 2. Google calender integration. 3. Ability to schedule more than 7 days out. 4. Ability to look at previous days. 5. Touchbar support. (Especially for things like choosing days) 6. Ability to move tasks to overdue manually 7. Maybe a folder or something for completed tasks 8. Sometimes it's hard to tell which task is selected. Maybe add an arrow or something to make it more clear.
Developer Response ,
Love all these suggestions! Touchbar support in particular is a great fit for Magnetic. We're also considering a complete calendar for scheduling farther into the future. Thank you for taking the time to share them. If you have any other comment you can email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or update your review and we'll read it!
Want to love it, but I can't... yet
I'm very conflicted. The look and interface of this app is just what I wanted: super gorgeous, simple, and (after a couple of minutes) very intuitive. However, I have given up on it for its lack of features. Here's what would bring me back:
- Reordering tasks within projects (and hopefully sequencing them)
- adding notes to tasks
- synching with system calendar (not indispensable, but it would be nice)
As I said, I love the app and I wish I could use it, but as is, it is not enough for my needs. I get that the developer is aiming at simplicity here (and for some people it probably works wonders). Here's a suggestion for the developer: Why not keep this app as is and make a Pro version with the features that I mentioned (and others)?
- Mac version does not let me edit project names
- No widgets in Mac version? :-(
Issues, Suggestions, and Dead "Contact Us" email address
Tried contacting App team directly but the "Contact Us" email address bounced. Given that there haven't been updates in over 2 months, I think this team has ceased support. Will cancel my subscription.
Been using this app for ~3-4 months and have recently had issues with lists synching across devices. The new tasks I enter are overwriten by an old save - deleting my updates and to-do items. Terribly annoying.
1. Consider adding a monthly magnet view to the current weekly magnet view. I'd like to assign tasks when I create them instead of coming back at a later date to schedule them.
2. Instead of deleting tasks when completed, keep them in view on the magnet day with a strikethrough so a summary of completed tasks can be captured at the end of the day.
3. Allow import functionality. Having to enter tasks in multiple apps has become annoying. At a minimum, allowing imports from Apple Reminders would be much appreciated. It could be as easy as directly importing a listed with the same name as the Magnetic list heading.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Andres Canella
- 33.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Andres Canella 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Plus $1.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.