Mario meets Dark Souls in Elves Clan: Tricky Seasons, an impossible game easy to play but hard to master.
In Elves Clan: Tricky Seasons you will have to help Triki, Friki and Kiki to reach Chicho's house by jumping obstacles and platforms before they move, break, disappear, or anything else kill you! On the way you can collect coins and Tricky-Piranhas... It seems easy, right? Well, it is not! Because it is a simple game, it can take out your negative emotions but at the same time it will take out your resilience by overcoming obstacles and reaching the goal as well as in real life.
“But, who are the Elves?”
Triki, Friki and Kiki are a clan of elves who want to get to Chicho's house to make pranks on him and steal happiness. You read it right! You play as the cutest antiheroes, so help them in this adventure.
Are you willing to accept the challenge and beat the outcome of your best friends?
-------- FEATURES --------
* Super difficult, fun, quickly addictive and "impossible to finish".
* A simple and intuitive platform.
* New levels, costumes and gifts will be added from time to time.
* Unique and different visual style... really.
Regarding In-App Purchases:
IAPs in the game are purely cosmetic.
No additional purchases are needed to finish the game.
Offline game: No internet connection needed.
This game is developed and directed by Juan León.Life with the help of the entire Elves Clan Collective.
Here you can learn more about the history of Elves Clan: Tricky Seasons:
http://www.elvesclan.com and #elvesclan in social networks.
We would love to hear your opinion and stay tuned for all the updates that Elves Clan: Tricky Seasons will have.
Once you die, the laughter won't stop! (who sees you play, obviously).
- The tutorial is easier to understand.
- New deluxe bugs to maybe be fixed in a far, far, far away future.
- Better graphics and animations.- Now with a beautiful intro and ending.
- New costumes in honor to the most famous 80's characters.
- New worlds and with more new levels (23 in total).
- You can buy coins (the pink ones) and get access to locked levels.
- Maybe for some mortals the game could crash in the splash screen... sorry.
Ratings and Reviews
Cute graphics. Impossible controller.
Cute looking MarioWorld like game, but the most horrendous controls. Games should be frustrating from difficulty in the game—not the controls. Totally wrecks the game for me.
Use simple arrows buttons if the joystick-like controller is going to be so wonky.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback RTideas, we will consider this for our next update did you try the last version? We make an Update an the stick feel better :)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Grupo Mood C.A
- 66.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Copyright © 2020 by Mood and The Tricky Seasons Collective
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
- 500 Coins $0.99
- 1000 Coins $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.