BeAware Bahrain app is the official contact tracing app for The Kingdom of Bahrain.
Together Against COVID-19:
In accordance with instructions from Crown Prince to utilize technology to help limit the spread of COVID-19 and in line with Minister of Health instructions to enforce the installation and usage of BeAware Bahrain mobile app for cases under home isolation, as per Public Health Laws in Bahrain, that gives the authority to the minister of health to the take necessary actions to limit the spread of such pandemics. Additionally, voluntary contact tracing capabilities are provided to registered app users. Location tracking will not be active for non-registered users.
As citizens and residents, we have both a community and individual responsibility to safeguard the safety and well-being of all.
Be Aware is a mobile application that assists efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19 by advancing contact tracing efforts.
BeAware Bahrain App Features
BeAware Bahrain provides the following features:
1. Registration: Install the app and enable the location data option to activate the app’s features.
2. Language: The application is available in six languages (Arabic, English, Urdu, Hindi, Bengali and Persian)
3. Contact Tracing: Alerts users to get tested once they have been in contact with a positive case.
4. Coronavirus (COVID-19) Test Results: View Coronavirus lab test results once released by the test center.
5. COVID-19 Test Appointment: This service enables individuals directed by Ministry of Health to book Coronavirus (COVID-19) tests appointments three days prior to self-isolation end date.
6. PCR (COVID-19) Test Certificate: It enables travelers from the Kingdom of Bahrain to view and print their (Polymerase Chain Reaction) PCR test certificate that is valid for one month from the last COVID-19 test.
7. Payment for Arrivals Test: This service enables the individuals entering Bahrain to pay for their Coronavirus (COVID-19) test.
8. Declaration for Exiting Bahrain: This service enables Bahraini citizens to declare their responsibility for traveling abroad before leaving the country.
9. Announcements: Provides updates from the National Taskforce for Combatting the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
10. Decision Lists: Provides a list of all released decisions regarding the Coronavirus from Kingdom of Bahrain officials.
11. General Guidelines: Provides protective instructions about the Coronavirus such as methods to prevent virus spread, self-isolation instructions, and disinfection methods.
12. Official Statistics: Provides a summary of cases including total tests conducted, active cases, stable cases, critical cases, discharged cases, and deaths.
13. Global Statistics: provides statistics from the World Health Organization (WHO) on confirmed cases, recoveries and deaths in total and for selected countries.
14. National Coronavirus Hotline: Allows users to call the National Coronavirus Hotline 444 directly from the App to get advice or clarifications from dedicated agents.
- New services added
1. Registration for Coronavirus Vaccine
2. Coronavirus Vaccination Certificate
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s a very important app. Thank you all .. we are proud of you.
Interesting but with flaws
Am concerned when someone is in self isolation at home and when random requests keep coming of photo uploads and we have no choices of sound notifications alert and keep missing the rqst the next time we pick up the mobile ( and that could be after sleep, a nap, or shower, etc etc). Within minutes you can no longer upload anymore and keep waiting for the next one only not knowing when is next one and you miss it again which comes after many hours of staring or keep checking mobile (eyes hurting by then) and you put it down and know that you have yet again missed the request! This is soo tiring. A solution needs to be provided. PS: this is without any bracelet but with GPS on.
Everyone I know is facing similar issue.
Needs more development
App is highly invasive and irritating. It sends repetitive notifications every 15 minutes or even more frequently sometimes which devalues its use. Requests for photo updates are easily missed due to the high volume of irrelevant notifications. Also, since I’m an early sleeper, any request sent after 8pm is usually missed. And once that limited window of opportunity for upload is missed, there is no way to send photos. This app needs some work to be done on it to make it more user friendly!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- eGovernment Authority Bahrain
- 11.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Information & eGovernment Authority
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.