MNP Visualiser allows mathematics teachers of young students to present lessons to their class in an engaging and innovative way. Teachers can create their own lessons ahead of time or choose from our pre-built library. We can’t wait to see what you do with the app!
The perfect addition to your toolkit:
- Create lessons ahead of class
- Save sessions and pick up where you left off
- Deliver lessons in an engaging way
- Share lessons with colleagues
- An innovative take on the classic whiteboard
The MNP Visualiser app includes all the basic classroom tools you need to get started:
- Bar model
- Base 10 blocks
- Linking cubes
- Number bonds
- Number discs (with place value chart)
- Ten frame
MNP Visualiser also leverages all the latest benefits of Apple's mobile environment including:
- Full integration with Apple TV to enable screen-casting to a TV or interactive whiteboard
- Sharing of saved documents through AirDrop
- Importing and exporting of documents to your device or to iCloud
- Access to all the standard Apple drawing and markup tools from within the app
And there's even more:
- Full undo/redo history within all tools
- Work with activities either in full-screen or floating window mode
- A Maths - No Problem! library of stickers which can be used to brighten up your presentations
- Personalise activities with coloured backgrounds, lined and grid paper, and imported images
- Create single screen documents or assemble presentations as slideshows and swipe forward and backward between the screens
- Print out your individual screens or whole slideshows using any AirPrint compatible printer
• Fraction macro syntax using numerator%%denominator now supports 3 and 4 digit fractions
• Bug fix when tapping on blue + to create a new session and current folder is not Sessions
Park Perimeter anchor task
• Support for tap-on interactions
• Tap on a character to start or stop their motion around the perimeter. They will travel to the next corner and then stop (same as tap on Go button)
• Tap and hold until character starts moving. They will travel the full perimeter and then stop (same as long press on Go button)
• Tap on the graphic in the upper right corner to cycle through the 3 camera angles (Also works when the graphic is hidden, just tap in the area where it would be displayed)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Fig Leaf Promotions Limited
- 197 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Maths — No Problem!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.