ParentPal™ is an all-in-one personal parenting coach from Teaching Strategies® in partnership with the creators of Baby Einstein. The app provides tools and a daily roadmap to take the guesswork out of parenting. It assists you in providing the right daily experiences to help your children from birth to age 5 reach their key developmental milestones and thrive.
Parenting is hard enough without feeling like you need to become a child development expert—or an organizational wizard mastering various methods to track feeding, growth, health, and first-did-it moments. As the leaders in early childhood and pre-school curriculum for childcare centers, pre-K programs, and school districts across the country, we’ve done that work for you.
Parents are born the day their babies are. It’s a scary time to learn on the job because 80% of the human brain is formed by age 3. That process is largely dependent on the quality of stimuli and experiences provided by parents and caregivers.
ParentPal replaces the frantic Internet searches and worry about what’s “normal” and what to do next with confident engagement and research-based guidance…plus tracking tools, memory books, personal trends, and easy, one-handed usability.
• Daily Plan recommends activities and routines appropriate for your child’s age
• Diary shows all your reported events each day for easy recall
• Milestones tracking identifies and guides the key developmental milestones each month
• Sleep Tracking measures sleep and plays music that restarts automatically if your child awakens and cries
• Health and Growth tracking record height, weight, health symptoms, vaccines, and doctor visits
• A library of 3200+ research-based activities and media
• The ability to connect your entire caregiving team: the daily plan and data capture remain the same across handoffs from Mom to Dad, grandma, aunt, teacher, or nanny
• WeeSchool™, an optional curricular program for parents and professional childcare providers looking for a more comprehensive, turnkey schooling program
• Memory books to capture, preserve, and share photos and videos
• Support for multiple children
• Award-winning music designed to expose even infants to key elements of music, syntax, tempo, and rhythm
• Smart Shopping recommendations to save time and money by prioritizing just those toys and books your child really needs
• Buy one, give one—for every paid annual subscription, we will donate a free subscription to a family in need
• No in-app ads
• Trends and insight charts to track progress
UNMATCHED CHILD DEVELOPMENT EXPERTISE:
• Teaching Strategies is the #1 provider of early childhood curriculum and developmental assessment in the country across private, public, and Head Start Programs.
• Baby Einstein was the leading baby media program in the country
• ParentPal incorporates the Ireton Child Development Review (CDR), research-based milestones—the same milestones pediatricians use.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS:
ParentPal offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$119.99/year (that’s about $9.99 a month)
The first two weeks are free and you can cancel on or before the 13th day to avoid your first charge.
The subscription will automatically renew unless turned off in your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the current period ends. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
When I was contacted by Celia it turned out the solution was easy and she was so sweet and apologetic. She definitely made it up to me by providing extended free trial period.
The app is amazing and I did enjoy it very much. Really wish I had found it once my baby was just born and I had no clue what to do with her lol.
The only reason I haven’t got the full subscription is because I feel with me tracking my daughter’s food, diaper and sleep and also constantly searing for reasons why she could be cranky (I kinda am obsessive lol) I feel like too much time is spent on my phone. I could track all of her stuff on this app but I would lose my data from the app I’m currently using.
Next baby will definitely get support from this app. Thank you so much
I was so excited to try this because my 6 months old baby is always ready for new ways to play. What a waste of time this was.
I have signed for a free trial to see if it’s worth it and it keeps me from actually using the app. The message pops up that my purchase was unsuccessful and then when I try again it says “you are already subscribed “. I do have a subscription that comes out every months out of my account and I never had issues with it. However this app doesn’t work somehow...
So I have sent an email and called the number for “tech support”. Email went unanswered and the call was a failure as well since I have been put on hold and bounced between departments for a good hour until finally I was asked to leave a message by an automated voice recording. Needless to say nobody called me back.
So this apps technical support is pretty much non existent. And I will be “canceling “ my free trial without even actually trying it.
Developer Response ,
We are quite horrified to hear you are having this trouble with the account set up process and getting in contact with us. Can you drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can immediately contact you and sort out the issue with your account? I will personally watch for your email communication. We will also be extending a longer free trial to you as the least we can do for the challenge you have faced resolving this issue.
Just started with ParentPal. First impression is that the app is loaded with content from songs to activities to stories. A fantastic resource at your fingertips. Took a little while to realize how much is available. So far so good.
So much content!
Lots to learn in this app! I’ve figured out Milestones which are amazing and helpful. My baby LOVES the videos and music. We are grateful for the playtime ideas.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Teaching Strategies, Inc.
- 84.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © Teaching Strategies, LLC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $12.99
- Annual Subscription $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.