Welcome to the #1 digital business card app for teams and individuals.
Our smart products and dynamic QR codes allow you to instantly share your contact info, social media, files, videos, and more with just a tap of your Popl device or scan of your Popl QR code. The best part, the other person doesn't need an app or a Popl to receive your info.
The Popl App allows you to customize both a personal and a business profile, so you are able to connect with others at any event. Don't want to share your entire Popl profile? Turn on Popl Direct to pop your Instagram, LinkedIn, contact card or any other link directly.
- Scan business cards into digital contacts with our AI powered Business Card Scanner
- Create highly engaging and customizable profiles, optimized for any professional or business
- Manage multiple businesses and accounts with our account switcher
- Access The Link Store. The world's largest marketplace of links + apps for your digital business card. New links added weekly
- Create custom QR codes with your logo + company color. Great for sharing or printing
- Access over 1000+ integrations including CRM exports, contact syncing, Zapier triggers, and more
- See detailed analytics with our new analytics page
- Manage your network + leads. Sort, favorite, group, export, create, and more
- Increased data security for all users. We take user privacy very seriously, so we’ve partnered with the most trusted companies to offer best-in-class security
- Lead Capture Mode for capturing the contact info of everyone you meet
- AND MORE
This update is simple:
- The entire Popl App is now ready for iPhone 14
Ratings and Reviews
A must for Anyone in the hair industry!
As a hairstylist committed to do everything I can for this planet and the people on it, this is a product I couldn’t ignore. Popl is A digital “business card” that adheres to the back of your phone (or any flat, smooth, surface of your choice). Just a tap of your #popl to the back of someones phone will send a link directing them straight to a site or social media platform of your choice, or your complete Popl profile. For less than the cost of one traditional business card order I have unlimited pops and potential. With Popl, I’ll never spend another cent on traditional business cards ever again (I never seem to have one when I need it anyway) and I am doing my part to save a tree. This a product I truly believe will make a difference one pop at a time. If you’re ready to say goodbye to business cards and hello to sustainability you need this product!
Green roots, Green future. Save a tree! Let’s do this together!
Great Networking tool!
This really is a game changer!
I use 1 to network and exchange information with Humans, Phone Social OnlyFans....
I didn’t stick this to my phone. I stuck it to my wallet. Yes you personally do need this app. But only to set it up. That’s it. Nobody else needs the app. You Popl them and it comes up in their web browser. IF they have the app then it’ll open in their app. I had a few issue in the beginning. But after messing with a few friends phones I found the Sweet Spot on where to tap. And make sure you stick it on the exterior of whatever you put it on. I had it inside of my wallet and phone case. It works but not 100%. Just order a cool color one and stick it on the back of your phone. IN THE BOTTOM NOT TOP! Or on your wallet on your key fob. Overall it’s an easy way to exchange info from one person to another.
Strong first impression
The first few days have been impressive! The app is very easy to use and your profile takes less than 30 minutes to have running. There’s a decent amount of flexibility if you’re willing to dig to the next level, though don’t expect a Wix style website.
The experience on the other side is pleasing and delightfully simple, though there’s some things that aren’t clear. For example, on the lead capture mode it doesn’t appear to remember someone I’ve already met when they scan the QR in my wallet app. So if I’m at an event collecting pops from people I have no way of remembering if I’ve met that person already at a previous event.
I expect that most people under the age of 30 who grew up with smart phones the contact form, the location permission, and the request to download the app will be a quick and easy click because we’re accustomed to it. But for others who haven’t had as much experience with smart phones, anything beyond the contact form could be frustrating and annoying.
Overall a 4/5 for an easy setup and a really nice presentation on the customer facing side. Some things could be a tad simpler for the customer who’s tapping (at least remove the download request and put it in the text they get instead). It could also be a little easier to rearrange the icons on my page rather than the drag and drop list.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Popl Co
- 108.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Popl Co
- In-App Purchases
- Popl Pro $7.99
- Popl Pro Yearly $76.99
- Popl Pro Ambassadors $4.99
- Popl Activation $9.99
- Popl Activation $14.99
- Popl Pro Plus $14.99
- Popl Pro Plus Yearly $144.99