Why does everyone need a water tracker app?
– Proper hydration is free, easy and suitable for all! Unlike diet and workout.
– Water helps you stay fit and control your calories.
– Bodies are about 60% water, so it’s no wonder that water is essential to just about every function of your body (skin, muscles, body fluids, kidneys, bowel, etc).
– Water energises you. Higher energy levels increase your chances of success in life.
#1 health app for people of all ages and abilities (simple interface & accessibility support).
Melt Water is a game-changing hydration platform, aiming not only to offer a tracking tool but to provide motivation, education and a personalized digital hydration assistant.
Latest research suggests that structured water (newly melted water) offers even more health benefits than normal water.
– Fresh melt water can help you resist infections & speed up recovery in case you are already sick.
– According to Japanese researchers, people who regularly drink structured water are not only healthier, but are also more productive & strong. Melt water helps you feel more energized: even sleep duration reduces to as little as 4 hours a day!
– Also, melt water increases your brain activity, which enables you to solve complex problems faster.
Melt Water App will help you prepare melt water at home for free. This can save you more than $1000+ each year on bottled water while feeling healthier & more energetic than ever before.
The app will also provide other useful advice that can immensely improve your daily hydration routine. The mission is to simplify hydration adoption by providing users with scientifically accurate tips and personalized data-driven assistance.
*** Melt Water Features ***
– We happily support users with any disability (accessibility support)
– Custom interface for left-handed
– The app works even when you are offline or have poor internet connection
– We calculate the optimal daily water goal for you (depending on your climate, altitude, pregnancy status, etc)
– Apple Health support. You can import and export data from/to Apple Health.
– Structured water provides tremendous health benefits. The app will guide you through the process of freezing and melt your water.
– Cloud synchronization. You will never lose your data, even if you lose your phone. All data is safely stored in a cloud.
– Synchronization between your devices
– Dark mode support
– 23 drink types
– Predefined volumes and ability to add custom volumes
– Dynamic type support
– Your full history of intakes. You can filter by type of drink and volume.
– Measurement units (US, UK, Metric)
– Advanced notifications settings. Choose specific weekdays and sounds to be notified.
– You can customize the home screen of the app
– Intuitive interface - yes, even your Granny will understand how to use it
– You can sign-in using your Apple ID
– Simple design. Cool animations. Easy to use.
Control Hydration. Measure Intakes. Improve your health.
“Measurement is the first step that leads to control and eventually to improvement. If you can’t measure something, you can’t understand it. If you can’t understand it, you can’t control it. If you can’t control it, you can’t improve it.”
― H. James Harrington (с)
Freeze. Melt. Drink. Restore.
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION RIGHT NOW
– Improved Statistics screen
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I switched from one water tracker to this one because that one just wasn't doing it. But I absolutely love this app! My favorite part is that it will send you notifications. The other one you had to pay like 7 bucks for some notifications, I just don't have the time or the money for all that nonsense. But yeah, download this app and stay hydrated!
Developer Response ,
Thank you, Serg! Our smart notifications offer a big degree of personalisation & customisation.
I've tried other water intake apps throughout the years and they all either came with serious glitches or were plain annoying. This one isn't annoying or glitchy and the illustration is kinda neat.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! We try to keep the app as simple as possible.
After a week of using the app I was prompted to purchase a year-long subscription, which I did. The price was totally reasonable and I liked the app. A week later it prompted me to purchase a more expensive year-long subscription. I checked my subscription status which clearly states I purchased the 1 year subscription which is set to expire Sept. 4th of 2021. If it wasn’t for this I’d be giving a 5 star review. But it’s hard to like an app you can’t use.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry you have been having issues.
We have made the app completely free to use: it will always remain free from now on.
We would love to see you come back and change your review 🙏
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.