Restaurant love is called Julienne. Finally, there's a new ordering app on the market – and one with a big mission at that: Julienne is not just an ordering app, but a platform for restaurant owners and cooks to feel comfortable and not exploited. Respect, fairness and sustainability are our top priorities.
And this is how the Julienne app works:
Pre-order, pay via app, and then pick it up at any time you want. Just go to the Julienne pick-up station – past the queue – and take your eagerly awaited order with you.
What all can I do with the Julienne app?
- Super flexible – decide for yourself when you want to pick up your order.
- Pay contactless and cashless via app (bybye small change)
- Vegan, gluten-free, vegetarian? Adapt your food to your taste
- Real-time status updates on your order
- Receive paperless invoices directly by email
- Get exclusive offers from your favorite shops
What's the catch? Do I have to pay an order fee to place an order?
The good news is that we don't charge an order fee and have no minimum order value. You don't pay more than you would on site.The better news: with online promotions and seasonal discounts, you can even save!
Where can I already use Julienne?
Right now we offer Julienne in Frankfurt - expansion to all of Germany is planned. Want Julienne to come to your city next? Feel free to write us at email@example.com and we'll try to make your wish come true.
Does Julienne also deliver?
Not yet. We are currently in the process of expanding our delivery service. Until then, please support your favorite restaurants and pick up your food there contactless.
Is there a minimum order value?
No, when you order your food with Julienne and pick it up on the spot, there is no minimum order value.
What exactly is fairer about Julienne for restaurant owners?
Julienne charges a much lower commission than other services. During the lockdown months (November through February), we have completely waived this small fee to provide even more relief to our food heroes. We also actively support our partners in building their online presence and acquiring new customers.
And now have fun ordering and enjoy your free time that you no longer have to spend in the queue.
Do you have any questions, suggestions, requests or feedback for us?
Write to our nice support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You prefer to talk? Then give us a call on 0800 7777 747.
Follow us on Instagram (@julienne.germany) if you want to be informed about news.
Your Julienne Team
Dear Julienne Community! Thank you very much for your great feedback on the launch! We really appreciated it and want to thank you with a full load of great features:
- Personal Dashboard: view your personal contribution to the environment and community in your own dashboard
- Are you tired of throwing away disposable cutlery all the time? From now on you can deselect it in your shopping cart and save the environment!
- Do you love the service of the shops? Perfect! We have a tool to show your gratitude: Tip the staff of the shop
- Do you have any special requests for your order? Just write a comment to your order
- Asking is sometimes awkward, but it solves misunderstandings. Now you can leave a phone number so that shops can call you if they have any questions
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- piq Technology GmbH
- 72.7 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 piq Technology GmbH
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.