Dear Quiet One, welcome to your safe space where you can connect with new friends who also struggle with speaking up in groups or conversations. You’ll also get insights on feeling calm and confident and speaking more clearly.
“Quiet Connections gave me the chance to get to know people and feel recognised and understood; safe and peaceful in the knowledge that I wasn’t going to be judged.”
Why join us?
- You’ll be part of a genuinely understanding community where you can share your stories, worries and successes and feel supported and understood.
- You’ll see stats and stories from people who feel socially anxious so you know for sure that you’re not weird, broken or alone.
- You’ll get a daily Quiet Reflection prompt; words of wisdom to help you recognise and celebrate all that you are and all that you can be.
- You can choose to get talking tips and conversations starters to help you feel more confident when speaking to people
- You can choose to access a series of step-by-step creative activities to help you feel calm and express who you are
“I'm so glad I found you. What I like most is being able to talk to others who have similar issues, learning how to overcome those using different techniques. It's been a great way of making new friends with similar stories.”
Who are we?
“Hi, we’re Hayley and Stacie, and we help quieter people feel more calm and confident and able to speak clearly so they can join the groups they want to, make new friends and date without the panic, get the grades that they deserve, and… actually enjoy talking with people!”
“We’re qualified Coaches, but what really matters is that we’ve been where you are now and we’ve come through it. We want to share everything that we have learned over the past decade on our personal and professional journeys, so we can help you to feel more confident and capable a lot sooner than we did!”
"Quiet Connections helped me realise that each and every one of us have individual stories that are important enough to be shared; actually, they need to be heard. It offered me a whole new mindset and the confidence to know that it is OK to use my voice.
Get exclusive content to grow your quiet confidence with a 7 day free trial.
This app requires a monthly subscription of £3.99 a month to unlock some areas of content, after a 7 day free trial.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase after your free trial.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Please find a link to the Terms and Conditions below:
This version includes Livestream improvements.
- Quiet Connections CIC
- 53 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Quiet Connections CIC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.