Hey, this is ODEO – a new social voice app for college students designed to energize the brain and stimulate genuine conversation. Here’s how it works: Choose topics you'd like to discuss, start connecting and get matched with someone on your wavelength, and jump into the conversation – just without the usual small talk.
5 things you should know about ODEO:
1) Conversations automatically end after 5 minutes unless you both choose to extend.
2) ODEO's algorithm connects you based on conversation levels, interests, and much more.
3) A virtual moderator helps guide your conversations. You'll hear her speak when you connect with someone.
4) You'll be able to add each other as friends after the conversation. You can call or chat friends anytime.
5) You'll need to verify your .edu email address before you can start connecting.
Questions or feedback? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @odeo
Bug fixes & performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So much potential! New fav app!
This app strikes a balance between social and educational. It is both fun and serious, brief but not shallow. Break out of the same old monotonous small talk and take a chance! Really hope the user base grows, because it’s small size is one of the few current factors limiting the app. I think this app as so much potential for students looking to expand their circles in the age of limited social exposure. Wonderful practice for both civil dialogue and light hearted networking. Excited to continue meet new people on this wonderful app.
Social Media that Makes Sense
So often are social media sites/apps marketed as encouraging human interaction, but they fail. They should take note from Odeo. This app actually encourages human to human interaction, not just a place to share articles and then have mountains of “commentary.” If you want to have a real conversation with other people who share similar interests, you’ve come to the right place.
Super unique app!
I was slightly nervous the first time I tried it but that quickly went away once I matched with someone and we started talking. It’s cool how the conversations are guided and you can pick the questions you want to talk about! I’ve had some really interesting and fun conversations.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.