Through daily, personalized check-in conversations, Poisera helps moms navigate the highs and lows of your pregnancy and postpartum experience.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
1. You’re already a great mom. We want you to feel confident and competent in the choices you (and your partner, if you have one) make for your family.
2. We’re not here to tell you what to do or what to feel. We strive to empower you to uncover the insights of your own motherhood journey through questions and conversation.
3. We accept whatever you’re feeling. Motherhood has its ups and its downs -- and it’s not uncommon to feel these at the same time. We can be simultaneously exhilarated and terrified. Bored and fascinated. Joyous and panicked. These are all valid feelings.
4. It’s OK to struggle as a mom. We all do. And we know that eventually, it will get easier.
5. We see the challenges of motherhood as an opportunity for growth. Every day is an opportunity to practice being the mother we aspire to be. Mistakes will happen, and we grow through these mistakes.
6. We’re here to help when you need it, but it’s always up to you. We accept your choices and beliefs because you know what’s best for you and your family.
7. We are only one part of your support system. Finding in-person support, whether that’s through friends, family, a moms group, or a health care provider, is a critical component to your support network.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Receive daily reminders to check-in.
2. Share how you’re feeling that day, as well as your self-care plan — so we can help keep you accountable.
3. Get personalized lessons and exercises to help you with whatever you’re going through that day.
Updated Toolkit Library
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.