Trakt helps you remember what episode you're on for a TV show, keep up with the hottest movies coming out, and find where to watch on your favorite streaming services. Join a community of millions today. For TV lovers, by TV lovers!
The watchlist is a great place to start once you sign up for a free account. Add movies and TV shows you want to watch. Once you start watching a show, it's automatically removed from the watchlist and is added to your Up Next card and Progress page.
How do you fill your watchlist? The discover tab has 2 great cards to help: trending now and anticipated. Trending displays what the Trakt community is watching in real time. Anticipcated helps you find popular upcoming movies and TV shows.
Once you find something new to watch, Trakt helps you find where to stream it. We partner with JustWatch for one click access to stream on your favorite services. We support over 45 countries and hundreds of services.
And this is just the beginning! There's so much more to explore like personal stats, curating your home media collection, sharing your opinion, and more.
Get started and join Trakt for free!
- Keep track of all movies and TV shows you've watched
- Find where to watch on your favorite streaming services
- Talk about what you're watching
- Use you watchlist to track movies and TV shows you want to watch
- Create your own personal lists
- Rate the movies and TV shows you've watched
- Curate your home media collection
- Personalize TV schedule
- Watching statistics
- Recommended movies and TV shows you'll like
- Detailed progress for all TV shows you're watching
- Follow people with similar interests
- Discover new things to watch
Handcrafted by Trakt in the United States, Australia, Canada, and Ecuador.
We don't sell your data and respect your privacy.
• Added behind count to up next items in Continue Watching.
• Added link to delete account to the Settings screen.
• Fixed an issue with Search not loading the next page of results.
• Fixed an issue causing the app to crash on launch on Apple Silicon Macs running macOS 13 and up.
• Fixed an issue causing the Recommendations section refresh button from working after swiping through them on the mobile layout.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs usability adjustments to truly shine.
For something as common as marking an episode as watched, the user should be able to do that the easiest of anything. This is not currently the case. The Watcht app (uses the Trakt backend), while having its own usability issues, at least allows the user to quickly check off watched episodes from the season overview list without having to do multiple steps starting with having go into each specific episode’s info page. This becomes tedious if you’ve missed a few episodes and you just want to check them off to accurately depict your completion status. The short/long swipe-right functionality should be used in this case instead of taking you to the next season.
I like the minimalist and clean design of the app. It’s overall more intuitive than Watcht, but it still could offer a better/more logical user experience.
VIP locked out
I have tried to contact app support for 3 different apps that connected to Trakt. I’m a VIP member, meaning I paid extra money. I have been locked out of all my apps connected to Trakt. I get sent an email telling me where my problem ticket is and whether or not it’s in line to be answered. To go there to find out answers. Here’s the main issue…I’m locked out! That means I cannot login at all! Every time I try, I get a box that says….Your account is locked out contact app support. I did that 3 times a week ago. Cannot log in to see where my ticket is nor why I am locked out. I have no way I of logging into 3 separate apps. I literally watch hundreds of shows and need every form possible to keep tract. I even paid money to get full access and have unlimited number of shows to track. Cannot do any of that since I was locked out 7 days ago. Cannot go into app support, as I’m locked out from signing in. No reason has been given. Everything was working fine in the morning it all occurred, but by afternoon, locked out. This is the only way I can contact anyone to find out what’s going on. There is no real logical reason for my account to be locked out. HELP!!!!
Developer Response ,
A locked account means a ton of data was added to your account through a 3rd party app. The account gets locked to stop the problem from continuing to occur. We’re sorry for the delayed support response as we are working through a backlog of support tickets currently.
When adding a movie to lists, would it be possible to just tap out of the lists pop up instead of having to press the “Update Lists” button? I keep subconsciously tapping out of the list view (by tapping above the lists panel) but my changes aren’t saved unless I press the “Update Lists” button. Also, when marking a movie as watched, could it bring up the ”When did you watch this?” I am adding several movies that I watched in the past. Currently, I have to mark it as watched, add a second play for when I actually watched it, then remove the first play. Thank you!
Developer Response ,
We’ll look into the first suggestion.
You can long press the button to get more options for marking as watched. Or you can change your default behavior in the app settings too.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Trakt Inc
- 129.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2011 Trakt Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- VIP $35.00
- VIP EP $70.00