COLLABORATE ONLINE WITH PEN AND PAPER
Nothing beats the real thing. Tactile, direct and real time.
Now also remote.
Use real pen and paper, sticky notes, and whiteboards, live with your remote colleagues:
* Agile meetings: daily standup, sprint planning, retrospective
* Problem solving: brainstorm, mind map, diagram, graphs
* Explain new concepts: draw by hand as you explain
* Design: mockups, wireframes, architecture
All you need is your phone and something to scribble or draw on. Explain everything like you were in the same room together.
HOW IT WORKS
Use the Grapic app to share a video stream of your notebook or whiteboard to your remote colleagues. No need for a camera tripod or expensive equipment - our augmented reality and computer vision tech keeps the video steady so you can focus on what you're drawing.
1) Draw when inspiration hits - Scribble directly in your favorite notebook or on the back of a napkin. Use the Grapic app to share your process in real time, with minimal setup. Just select the area you want to share, and start doodling.
2) Keep technology out of the way - Grapic uses fancy augmented reality and image processing so you can hold your phone where you like, and not think about keeping it steady. Put your phone down when you’re not drawing, and pick it up again to continue.
3) Share your page with colleagues - Invite your colleagues to view your paper or whiteboard in real-time by sharing a link to the session. When inspiration hits, they can join in and start drawing too.
LIVE STREAM SHARING
Supports up to 10 presenting and/or viewing devices in the same session.
Minor bugfix for button layout on iPhone SE Generation 1.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A simple, but powerful app
I’ve been using this as a beta tester and love it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.