** Works out of the box, no cables required, easy-to-use user Interface **
Easily mirror your Screen, built-in Camera, video and audio devices to Smart TVs and mobile devices.
Start mirroring with a click of a button. Easily select any video and audio device, control your Smart TV and monitor the CPU usage.
** Scan QR code to instantly stream to any mobile screen **
Simply point the camera to the QR code. The Camera app (on iOS and iPadOS) helps you to start watching your Desktop or the built in camera of your Mac.
** Important notes **
- Mirroring is not suitable for gaming: Streaming will have a delay for couple of seconds due to technical limitations.
- Mirror My Screen can only stream virtual audio devices (additional free audio driver might need to be installed)
- Mirroring is only available for devices on the same local network as your Mac. The connection can be wireless, using WiFi or wired, using Ethernet.
- DRM protected content (HBO Go, Netflix, iTunes movies, etc.) may not be suitable for streaming
- Mirror My Screen uses HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) protocol, an adaptive bitrate streaming communications developed by Apple Inc. There are freely available HLS players on every major platform.
Feel free to contact us and check out the FAQ on our Support Page.
[added] Fresh looking Colorful UI
[fixed] Minor bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Streaming Macbookpro to Samsung TV...Works Great
Very happy as an alternative method for sending pics to TV screen for art or marketing messages. Easy to setup and manage. Great picture quality.
Another great product from a proven developer. This beats the other two apps that I've installed that mirror and cast my screen. Perfect! Thanks.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your honest review and your praise! (If you are happy, we are happy :)
It appears this only works in Safari. I do not see a way to change it. In my case Safari is broken and when it opens it uses all available memory. So this is useless unless I can control what apps I want to use as my browser!
Developer Response ,
Mirroring works on browsers with HLS support. Click the sharing button (besides "Open in Safari"), select "Copy Link" and paste the url to your preferred browser. (Chrome works out of the box, for Firefox you need to install a plugin (google for "firefox m3u8 plugin"). Feel free to contact us for more support at https://rockysandstudio.com/contactsupport.html
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.