Learning a new language is hard, especially Chinese. If you are preparing for the Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi proficiency test, this dedicated mobile dictionary is the perfect companion to ace the HSK test!
What can it do for you?
· Full vocabulary lists from HSK 1 to 6
· Write Chinese characters with your finger and get real-time grading
· Native audio with pinyin to sharpen your listening skill and pronunciation
· Specific English translation for HSK
· Example sentences and related words to give context
· Instant lookup by typing English, hanzi or pinyin
These are the basic features you should be looking for in a Chinese dictionary. With Hanpath, you are covered on all these points and much more! The entire vocabulary from the official Hanban institute is now accessible on the go with offline support.
Building your vocabulary should be the cornerstone of your study strategy, and now you have a great asset in your toolbox to do so. We hope this will help you succeed in your exam and make your learning journey more enjoyable.
- Write characters with your finger and get real-time grading.
- HSK 2 example sentences with audio.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
As a Chinese learner I find this app very useful for non-natives! Helps you get access to words easily. While I think highly of this app I do believe there are a few features that would help this app become more known and better. Having sentence examples and short quizzes would be great! Overall it’s a GREAT APP!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.