Welcome to Billiards - 8 Pool world, "Billiards Game - Play For Fun" is an addictive brain teaser with simple yet challenging games designed to train your brain.
Welcome to Billiards - 8 Pool world, "Billiards Game - Play For Fun" is an addictive brain teaser with simple yet challenging games designed to train your brain. Drag and drop the blocks to complete a vertical or horizontal line. Simple, fun and pleasurable for all adults and children. It has all feature of great bar with pool table near me game.
QUESTION & ANSWERS:
- "What's 8-ball pool?" - Eight-ball is a pool balls played on a billiard table with six pockets, cue sticks, and sixteen billiard balls: a cue ball and fifteen object balls. The object balls include seven solid-colored balls numbered 1 through 7, seven striped balls numbered 9 through 15, and the black 8 ball.
- "How do you lose in a pool?" - Pool table felt is a call shot game played with a cue ball and fifteen object balls, numbered 1 through 15. One player must pocket balls of the group numbered 1 through 7 (solid colors), while the other player has 9 thru 15 (stripes).
- "What's an illegal break on 8 ball pool?" - If the first ball contacted by the pool cue ball is not the lowest ball on the table, this is a foul. If no balls are pocketed and no balls are driven to the rail, this is a foul. An illegal break, as described above, is a foul. If a player fouls on three consecutive shots in a game he loses.
- "How do you get a perfect break in 8 ball pool?" - Start by placing mini billiards table lights all the way to the right on the Baulk line and aim directly at the fourth ball. Make sure your guidelines make a nice L shape. Add a bit of a backspin, bring the striking point every-so-slightly to the left, draw back your pool stick, and hit it with full force!
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF PLAYING BILLIARDS TABLE?
- You’ll Burn Calories: Most people don’t think of 8 pool ball table as a strenuous exercise, and for the most part, you probably won’t be out of breath during a game. That doesn’t mean your movements aren’t burning calories, though. In fact, the average player is going to easily walk about one mile in just one game of billiards near me. That may not seem like a lot, but in opposition to sitting on the couch watching TV, it’s a whole heck of a lot more.
- Billiards Builds Focus: Trying to perfect your break or find the perfect angle to bank in your shot without knocking that moving a pool table in requires a lot of focus. Pretty much everything you do around the bumper pool table (expect chatting with your friends) requires a fair amount of serious attention. The ability to pay attention to the small details and focus on the task at hand while blocking out external stimulus is important for everybody. Playing pool tables for sale regularly can help you build those sorts of skills.
HOW TO PLAY 8 POOL?
- OBJECT OF THE GAME:
Eight Ball is a call shot game played with a cue ball and fifteen object balls, numbered 1 through 15. One player must pocket balls of the group numbered 1 through 7 (solid colors), while the other player has 9 thru 15 (stripes). THE PLAYER POCKETING HIS GROUP FIRST AND THEN LEGALLY POCKETING THE 8-BALL WINS THE GAME.
- CALL SHOT:
In Call Shot, obvious balls and pockets do not have to be indicated. It is the opponent's right to ask which ball and pocket if he is unsure of the shot. Bank shots and combination shots are not considered obvious, and care should be taken in calling both the object ball and the intended pocket. When calling the shot, it is NEVER necessary to indicate details such as the number of cushions, banks, kisses, caroms, etc. Any balls pocketed on a foul remain pocketed, regardless of whether they belong to the shooter or the opponent. The opening break is not a "called shot." Any player performing a break shot in 8-Ball may continue to shoot his next shot so long as he has legally pocketed any object ball on the break.
- Billiards online is comming soon, let tell us what you want from this billiards game, so let give us your helpful feedback.
Thank for reading, DOWNLOAD BILLIARDS GAME right now!
[v1.0.9] Billiards Pool, 8 Pool Online
- Fix minor bugs.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Thanh Nguyen
- 80.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © NOGAME STUDIO