SkookumLogger is a contest logging program for macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) or later, supporting single-mode and and mixed-mode events on 13 bands between 160m and 23cm. You can find lists of supported radios and supported contests at https://k1gq.com/SkookumLogger/index.html.
• Any number of QSOs per log
• Two QSO entry boxes supporting interleaved SO1R, SO2V, SO2R/2BSIQ with one keyboard
• Duplicate checking as callsigns are entered
• Exchange Archive (personal call history file) for exchange pre-fill
• Partial callsign matching against log, Exchange Archive, and Super Check Partials (SCP) database
• Integrated download of the SCP and cty.dat databases
• Separate activity table windows (like band maps) for each contest band
• Multiplier checksheets for countries, regions, prefixes, zones, grids, other
• Time Tracker and Rate Tracker panels
• Score window with band breakdown and scoring for most contests
• Bidirectional DX Cluster packet spotting interface, with skimmer and QSX support
• CW call type-ahead and CW keyboard mode
• Context-sensitive, queued message sending for CW, SSB (using radio DVR), FSK/PSK (using radio encoder)
• Great circle maps with terminator and antenna pattern overlays
• SkookumNet networking for multi-operator/multi-transmitter configurations
• Amplifier standby/operate and drive power controls
• Rotator direction display and control
• Elecraft P3SVGA panadapter display with graphical known-activity overlays
• YCCC SO2R Box+ and YCCC SO2R Mini interfaces including their WinKeyer emulations
• YCCC MOAS antenna switch interface
• XK-24 Keypad interface with red/blue backlights
• Cabrillo export for submitting log entries
• ADIF and CSV export for moving contest QSOs to a general-purpose logger
• Automated log submission via Apple Mail and via web browser
• Statistics report for post-contest analysis of your contest log
• CW Practice mode for developing your running skills off the air
• Optimize for Silicon Mac.
• Support FM mode for Kenwood radios and Yaesu FT-991. Thanks G4IZZ.
• Add Log > Focus Call Field. Thanks W2RU.
• Export sent exchange grid to Cabrillo GRID_LOCATOR record.
• Fixed crash when starting app with an unknown radio type in user preferences. Thanks WBØM.
• Default signal report was 599 instead of 59 for FM mode. Thanks G4IZZ.
• Deleted Updating topic from Help. Thanks W6FB.
• Fixed mis-identification of a bearing entered in a call field as a frequency.
• Fixed rotator re-enabling when waking from sleep.
• Fixed missing score in statistics reports.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Happy User Since 2014
Full Disclosure: The developer, Bill, is a long time friend and contesting mentor of mine for almost 20 years.
While SkookumLogger is new to the Apple Store, I have been using SL since 2014 just as Bill started implementing support for Single Operator Two Radio (SO2R). I've used SL as my primary contest logging program from my home QTH from casual to full-time contesting efforts ever since. Stable, great features, and excellent support of Elecraft K3(S) radios. SL has all the features you need to mount a successful contesting effort.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.