WE ARE NEXT-GEN BATTLE ROYALE
※ Introducing PUBG: NEW STATE, the new Battle Royale developed by PUBG STUDIOS, the company behind PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG).
In PUBG: NEW STATE, 100 players will fight with various weapons and strategies until only one party remains.
Utilize gear, vehicles, and consumables to survive the shrinking battleground to become the "last man standing".
▣ Game Features ▣
▶Ultra-realistic graphics that exceeds the limits of mobile gaming
- With the "global illumination" technology, PUBG: NEW STATE surpasses what was previously possible in mobile gaming graphics
- A massive, open-world battleground with a level of realism achievable only by PUBG STUDIOS
- PUBG: NEW STATE defines the next-generation PUBG graphics
- The ultimate PUBG experience in the palm of your hands
- Metal(API) enables stable service with improved performance and optimization.
▶ More realistic and dynamic gunplay
- Fully-optimized for the mobile environment, experience the signature "PUBG gunplay" on your mobile device
- Customize your guns to fit your needs with PUBG's unique weapon attachment system
▶ Next generation action-based interactive gameplay
- Unique mechanics introduced in PUBG: NEW STATE include dodging, drone calls, and support request
- Utilize new vehicles only available in PUBG: NEW STATE to quickly move across the 8x8 open world
- An immersive PUBG experience achieved through various objectives in-game that can turn the tide in your favor
▶ An expansion of the original PUBG universe
- Decades after the original PUBG, new factions emerge in the anarchic 2051
- The survival game, PUBG, evolves into a completely new battleground in PUBG: NEW STATE
▶ PUBG: NEW STATE is the dawn of a new PUBG experience
- The real battle royale of PUBG users, by PUBG users, for PUBG users: PUBG: NEW STATE
- PUBG: NEW STATE brings PUBG to mobile devices while ushering in a new era for the franchise
▣ Official Links ▣
- Service Stabilization
- Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Hey guys so basically solid game is fun and competitive way better then the normal pub g before but please don’t mess it up with the micro transactions again the one before was so cluttered with random stuff I didn’t even know what to do leaving the Bp useless other then some trash cloths that is till get from Lott boxes that I pay for $ hoping to get somthing actually cool. Like this new hollowed skin is awesome but wth is with this 100 dollar price tag on the sale why in the world would you even put a 100$ price tag on a mobile game option the chances of getting anything are so low it’s laughable makes me not wanna pay for anything even your season pass which I bought because it’s the only way to play this game with any actual worth whole progression in it but even then the rewards are trash . What I’m saying is please add things that are actually cool that we can get without having to pay and if we do end up paying somthing because we actually enjoy your game and not your money grabbing schemes can you not make it impossible to actually get what somthing we want which we are paying real $ for .
This game is going to be a 5 star in no time.
PUBG New state has some of the most potential in a video game Ive ever seen (coming from someone who plays on all platforms.) For now I’m going to have to give it 4 stars but I have no doubt in my mind that its going to be 5 stars very soon. To speed up the process for the devs (if they read this) I will make a list of suggestions. - Add more original guns to the game (guns that are not originally from PUBG Mobile) - Advertise gameplay on tiktok (Ive seen your dancing videos, although there funny they make some people stray away from the game) - Increase velocity for long range guns and/or add attachments that increase or decrease bullet velocity) - Add new maps, but make them unique, like how PUBG mobile has a variety of maps, each serving a porpoise gameplay wise and also adding a fresh environment. - Take advantage of the futuristic setting, add new holographic attachments, new guns that shoot special plasma bullets, just add anything that really sets in the futuristic theme. - Add more things like the trains (when I played this with my sister she couldn’t get away from the trains, she loved the idea of doing something as casual as taking a bus in a video game like this, take advantage of that.)
NGL pretty decent with a lot of potential
I gotta be honest I don’t agree or experience with many of the bad reviews here. I think it’s very futuristic but keeps much realism which I enjoy, I think the overall speed of the game is fine except maybe the pause to start the run. And I’ve played Mobil FPS almost all my life. I can see which guns are which on gorund. audio could use a little work but I can still tell general direction and if they in building or not. I love the drone shop and new items. Reviving a downed enemy to recruit I think is very cool. The new cars are cool minus the electric ones running out of battery mad fast but eh whatever. Only bug I had where I dined where it wasn’t in my control or enemy was just better was my second game play, I was second squad alive circle was closing but I got stuck on a tree… LOL watched my bot teammates get shredded as I was rooted in place unable to do anything as the zone closed in, However this only happened once. Other then that minus the matchmaking I’d say is great. Love the custom weapons I just wish they’d add more to that specifically. But yeah it’s a new game run by good devs that care, I believe it’ll smooth out fine.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- KRAFTON Inc
- 1.5 GB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- ©2017 KRAFTON, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Chicken Medal Bonus Package $9.99
- NC 1500 + 80 $4.99
- NC 3600 + 250 $11.99
- NC 300 $0.99
- NC 30000 + 5000 $99.99
- Crate Ticket Package $99.99
- NC 9300 + 930 $30.99
- NC 15000 + 1800 $49.99
- NC Bonus Package $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.