Student Mental Health
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
* Neolth has been named as a 2022 top international youth mental health solution by the World Economic Forum, UNICEF and Salesforce
* 2021 & 2022 Timmy Finalist for Best Tech for Good in San Francisco
* Winner of the 2021 Lyfebulb-Loyola University Chicago Public Health Innovation Challenge
* 2020 Startup of the Year EdTech award
* 2020 People’s Choice Award * - Startup of the Year
* Top 100 Startup in 2020 by SOTY
* Top 100 company in 2020 by Pepperdine University
Neolth is the #1 app for students to get stress and mental health support. Neolth is used by students with and without health conditions for relaxation and resiliency building. Be part of something bigger by joining our community for improved student mental health.
Neolth is created by top psychologists, therapists and neuroscientists. Everything about Neolth, from the content to the design and features, is made in partnership with students. Neolth is the only mental health app that has a growing community of Student Ambassadors to ensure that student voices are heard.
Neolth is the perfect mental health app for students. It includes content for beginner, intermediate and advanced users that’s built for the student lifestyle. Guided practices are between 2 - 20 minutes so you can choose the length that best suits your schedule. Every guided practice is made by a healthcare professional. Each month you’ll receive 5 personalized guided practices curated for your health needs. You can access all your guided practices (new and old) 24/7 from your practice library.
Neolth has 100+ guided practices from the following categories:
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Neolth’s guided practice topics include:
Wipe of Worry
Student Stories are podcast or vlog style stories where real students get candid about their mental health. Hear what your peers are going through: what they are struggling with and how they manage their stress and mental health. Neolth has 50+ Student Stories made for high school, college and graduate students. Access all of this content immediately upon sign up to break down stigma and know that you aren’t alone on your mental health journey.
Expert Advice Stories are podcast or video interviews where doctors, therapists, and other health professionals talk about topics in mental health. Learn about managing academic stress, dealing with loneliness, LGBTQ+ health, having a healthy relationship with alcohol and more. Access 100+ Expert Advice stories immediately upon sign up, to learn about these topics whenever you want from the privacy of your own room.
Track your progress by:
* Setting personalized goals
* Scheduling activities into your calendar
* Monitoring stress level
* Tracking minutes practiced
* Receiving monthly progress reports
Neolth can even confidentially send your progress reports to a therapist or doctor, if you choose to link them to your Neolth account.
* Neolth integrates with Apple HealthKit to add information about the time you've spent developing your mental health.
Subscription pricing and terms:
* Neolth is offered by some schools, colleges and organizations free of charge to their members. Please check with your organization to see if they offer Neolth. To get free access through your organization if they do offer Neolth, sign up with your institutional email or referral code. *
The first 60 days on Neolth are free. Neolth offers an auto-renewing monthly subscription at $9.99/month and an auto-renewing yearly subscription at $99.99/year to provide you unlimited access to Neolth’s content and monthly updates to your personalized care plan.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of service: https://cloud.neolth.com/terms-of-services
Improved session handling
Ratings and Reviews
As a high school student, I’ve often used the exercises on Neolth whenever I was feeling more stressed and overwhelmed. I was even able to take some exercises and then apply to them to real life situations because I remembered the processes. I appreciate how Neolth gave me tools that would work even if I didn’t have access to the app. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to continue working on their mental health!
Helpful and accessible to any user!
Though there are many existing mental health programs and apps, Neolth’s services are highly interactive! This makes it easy to consistently manage stress, anxiety, and more. There’s a variety of exercises, tools, and activities to use, and I love the community that is present. Would recommend this app to anyone interested in effectively tracking their mental health!
Great tool for maintaining a healthy mental health!
This app is an amazing tool for managing and keeping track of wellness acts throughout the day, week, or even month. As a current high schooler, I find the app has a large variety of exercises that help me stay calm and focused. Neolth is overall very beneficial and has aided me in taking care of myself on a daily basis
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Neolth Inc.
- 29.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Neolth Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Neolth Mental Health Support $9.99
- Neolth Mental Health Support $99.99