Begin your Journey into Stillness with the Still Life app for free!
There is no such thing as a bad meditator, just bad direction. Still Life is the simplest entry point to meditation. Guide yourself to limitless focus, clarity and creativity!
There is no dogma or doctrine to Stillness meditation; it’s easy, accessible, effective and profoundly transformative. The app removes the guesswork from meditation and empowers you to build a personalized Stillness practice.
- THE JOURNEY
Navigate 10 planets of Stillness specials - meditations curated with a unique message and musical score. Each planet features a unique theme, serving as a stepping stone towards focus, clarity, and, emotional balance. Guide yourself along our meditative journey exploring subjects such as Growth, Habits, Love, and more.
- DEEPENING TECHNIQUES
These advanced meditations to take you deeper into Stillness. Wipe your mind completely clear with these one-of-a-kind techniques.
These unique breathing techniques either relax your body or ignite your energy. Then you can explore the vast potential of a clear, Still mind.
These are an assortment of playful messages with a profound twist. Each is a short 5-10 minute mini-podcast and is a light-hearted way to dig deep into self-inquiry and personal growth. They apply the practice of Stillness into functional frameworks and address topics such as PEACE, EGO, HABITS, SELF-INTEREST, VALUES and more!
- SLEEP - Sink into the Still Life Sleep therapy. Fight insomnia with masterful audio tracks to totally calm the mind and body for deeper, better sleep. Get Still. Get deep sleep.
- GO MODE - Enjoy meditative movement for energy and focus. Go Mode is built on Stillness and simple energizing movements. Think mind and body working together. Ignite high energy and sharp focus whenever you need it without breaking a sweat. Get Still, then get going!
- S.O.S. - When you become aware that you are in a negative spiral, come here for quick relief - a reboot to regain your balance. In under 6 minutes, Get Still, then get back in control.
- TIMER - set a duration to extend your practice and sink more deeply into Stillness.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Anyone who is struggling to get restful sleep
- Someone seeking a simple way to learn how to meditate
- People interested in breath and breathwork
- Meditators looking to deepen their practice
- Anyone looking for an energy booster
- Those burdened by anxiety or stress
- Creatives in a rut
- High performers looking for an edge
- People in need of a reset app
- If you feel low energy in need of a boost
- Anyone who seeks to unlock and expand the vast potential of their minds
- People wanting to use breath and breathwork as tools to become sharp and aware
- “Bad meditators” in need of mental balance
- If you seek to better your mental health / self-therapy
Subscription pricing & terms:
- Monthly subscription: $14.99
- 7 DAY FREE TRIAL
- Annual subscription: $69.99
- 14 DAY FREE TRIAL
- Both subscriptions allow you unlimited access to the Still Life
- These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- If you purchase before your free trial ends, payments will be charged to the credit or debit card linked to your iTunes account
- Subscriptions auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the payment cycle
- You can turn this off in your iTunes account settings
Read Still Life’s terms and conditions here:
Added the ability to apply for membership to Still Life for in-person Stillness Events. Includes bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This was my gateway to meditation and good sleep
I’ve tried Headspace, Calm and other apps / methods. Not being someone who had experience (or patience) for meditation I was exploring what worked for me. While other apps were overwhelming when it came to options and just getting started, Still Life made it easy by “Just pressing play” and it worked for me. It took me about a week of consistency to really start to value it, actually be still and see benefits. Once I did, I built it it to my daily routine (when I can have a routine).
After 3 months of using it I discovered the other features like sleep, go-mode, and sos. I really liked the sleep feature and have been using that. Highly recommend for someone getting started in meditation and for someone who likes to keep it simple.
The best way to stop the clutter
Slowing down my thoughts and getting still has been something I’ve struggled with all my adult life. I’ve tried multiple meditation apps, which were helpful, but nothing has been able to help guide me in a way that this app has. I now use this 4-5 times a week and it has helped me not only slow down my mi d, but also open my eyes to the simple beauties in everyday life that I missed so often prior. There is something about Jim’s voice coupled with the background audio that comes together so peacefully, that if you really give this a worthy effort, you can’t help drift into that realm of infinite stillness and peace. Thank you for this app and what it brings to people.
Absolutely life changing
I can’t stress how important it is to meditate. The great thing about this app is that it guides you. To get into contact with your higher self. Also known as the Real You. When you become the Real You. You become the observer. The observer of everything. Where nothing can add to or take away from you. When you reach this heightened awareness you become godly in the sense you move more spiritually & you don’t judge things anymore. It simply is what it is. This app truly helps you bring out the godly self. I’ve gotten so good that with a couple breaths I can bring out the observer at will. You will not regret it, as long as you stay consistent with it.
Developer Response ,
This is great to hear, thank you so much for the thoughtful review! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like a sneak preview into new content.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Still Life, Inc.
- 54.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Still Life, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $14.99
- Annual Subscription $69.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.