Still Life helps entrepreneurs and kind hearted professionals find balance, clarity and focus. Through Stillness, transform your mind, your identity, your future. Tap into an optimal mindset and see yourself grow.
Begin your Journey into Stillness with the Still Life app for free!
Our app presents techniques to quiet your mind. Therapy on-demand. Balance and transform your mindset through meditations, reflections, breathwork and deep, powerful Stillness techniques. Hack your mindset and grow.
Focus your ambition, quiet your mind, balance your energy.
Your focus gets better Still.
Your clarity gets better Still.
Your future gets better Still.
As an entrepreneur or busy professional, avoid burnout through a quiet, clear life. Unlock access to deep meditative states and performance mindsets. Balance your energy, transform your outlook, deepen your focus and grow.
Stillness of mind will ignite your energy for your work... Your relationships... Your life.
Our community in Venice, LA, hosts events promoting Stillness. From breathwork to
Transform your identity through an optimal mindset, Stillness, on-demand. Immediate focus, balance and clarity.
Dig deep into self-inquiry to grow and transform. They apply the practice of Stillness to functional frameworks and address topics such as PEACE, EGO, HABITS, SELF-INTEREST, VALUES and more!
These unique breathwork techniques either relax your body or ignite your energy. Then you can explore the vast potential of a clear, Still mind and an expanding spirit.
- DEEPENING TECHNIQUES
These advanced meditations to take you deeper into Stillness. Therapy for the mind.
- SLEEP - Sink into the Still Life Sleep therapy. Fight insomnia with masterful audio tracks to totally calm the mind and body for deeper, better sleep. Get Still. Sleep therapy.
- GO MODE - Enjoy meditative movement for energy and focus. Go Mode is built on Stillness and simple energizing movements. Think mind and body working together.
- S.O.S. - When you become aware that you are in a negative spiral, come here for quick relief - a reboot to regain your balance. In under 6 minutes, Get Still, then get back in control.
WHO THE APP IS FOR?
- Anyone wants to grow professionally
- Mental therapy through peace and quiet
- Entrepreneurs looking for balance, clarity and focus
- People trying to transform their future
- Techniques for a peaceful, quiet mind
- Someone seeking a simple way to learn how to meditate
- People interested in breath and breathwork
- Meditators looking to grow and deepen their practice
- Anyone looking for an energy booster
- Those burdened by anxiety or stress
- Creatives in a rut
- High performers looking to grow
- People in need of a reset app
- If you feel low energy in need of a boost
- People wanting to use breath and breathwork as tools to become sharp and aware
- “Bad meditators” in need of mental balance
- Entrepreneurs looking to grow
- If you seek to better your mental health / self-therapy
Subscription pricing & terms:
- 14 DAY FREE TRIAL
- Annual subscription $119 ($9.92 / mo)
- These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- If you purchase before your free trial ends, payments will be charged to the credit or debit card linked to your iTunes account
- Subscriptions auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the payment cycle
- You can turn this off in your iTunes account settings
Read Still Life’s terms and conditions here:
Various stability and security improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This was my gateway to meditation and good sleep
I’ve tried Headspace, Calm and other apps / methods. Not being someone who had experience (or patience) for meditation I was exploring what worked for me. While other apps were overwhelming when it came to options and just getting started, Still Life made it easy by “Just pressing play” and it worked for me. It took me about a week of consistency to really start to value it, actually be still and see benefits. Once I did, I built it it to my daily routine (when I can have a routine).
After 3 months of using it I discovered the other features like sleep, go-mode, and sos. I really liked the sleep feature and have been using that. Highly recommend for someone getting started in meditation and for someone who likes to keep it simple.
The best way to stop the clutter
Slowing down my thoughts and getting still has been something I’ve struggled with all my adult life. I’ve tried multiple meditation apps, which were helpful, but nothing has been able to help guide me in a way that this app has. I now use this 4-5 times a week and it has helped me not only slow down my mi d, but also open my eyes to the simple beauties in everyday life that I missed so often prior. There is something about Jim’s voice coupled with the background audio that comes together so peacefully, that if you really give this a worthy effort, you can’t help drift into that realm of infinite stillness and peace. Thank you for this app and what it brings to people.
The BEST Meditation and Wellness App
I've been searching for a mental health app that also includes some form of physical aspect that isn't a full workout and isn't yoga. This is definitely IT. I have spent years trying to find an app like this; I havw tried almost every other application on the App Store with no success, until I found Still Life.
I love the way Go Mode provides some physical movement to breakup a long workday, but doesn't require breaking a sweat or being "in shape." This app is perfect for me, and it has so many different modes that if you’re at all interested in or curious about meditation, it will also be perfect for you!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Still Life, Inc.
- 57.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Still Life, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $14.99
- Annual Subscription $69.99
- Annual Subscription $119.00
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.