** STILL INTRO PRICE **
This is an Universal AuV3 Instrument and requires a compatible host to work
Warning: you have to run the main application once before using the AuV3.
• 16 Voices Drum Synthesizer and Stereo Sample Player (1 Synth/Sampler per voice)
• 2 oscillators (16 Waveforms) per voice with filters and phase modulation
• 1 sample player per voice with sample position, filters, phase and stereo control
• Advanced Pitch and Amp envelopes with multi control points and delay
• Envelope templates, modifiers and copy/paste
• Mixer page: 16 voices (Multi Output)
• Drum PAD page: voices triggered by drum pad (MIDI OUT and Velocity Sensitive)
• Includes classic drum machines built in presets for inspiration
• iOS AuV3 - Multi Output (If Supported By HOST) - Universal (iPad/iPhone)
Everyone agrees that the drums are a very important key element of almost every genre out there, they are the fondation of a song. We are all fan of acoustic drums and drum machines, they each have different characters and strengths. FAC Drumkit combines both world, samples and synthesis, in order to provide new exciting and unique sounds. As a rule of thumb, the synthesizer section brings the body of the sound, and the sampler the unique character. Both parts are layered together and contain essential parameters to ensure they won't clash and will sit well together.
On top of the samples and synthesizer section, FAC Drumkit brings unique Amp and Pitch envelopes with precise control points to modify the curve in a gentle or extreme way. The envelopes play a very important part in the signal path because, thanks to their flexibility, they allow designing very special transition. Indeed, the envelope of a Clap is probably the best one to illustrate the benefit of such envelopes created by points. The burst kind of sound is very hard to replicate with classic ADSR, it's not the case in FAC Drumkit. Needless to say, thanks to the control points the pitch transitions are also more interesting and precise. The value of each control point can also be altered manually, to set the root note of a kick for example.
FAC Drumkit is for everyone, as sound designer you will be able to synthesize your own drums in a fun and creative way. On the other hand, if you are looking for instant results, use the provided presets or load your favourite sample pack in the sample section of the 16 voices.
• Multiple Outputs support: Multiple output is available by default (1 voice means 1 additional output). In the mixer view your can add or remove voices to/from the main output. Grouping outputs is a host features. Warning: you need an AU host supporting multiple outputs (Cubasis, Dramboo, ApeMatrix, AUM).
• Loading user samples: You can load a total of 16 users samples, one sample (max 1sec) per voice. Long press (hold) on the Sample button to get the menu. FAC Drumkit is not a super sampler and it's focused on drums (transient one). In the version 1.1, the 1 sec duration applies for samples and envelopes.
• Parameters MIDI CC Automation: The following list of parameters can be altered by external sources set in AUM (for all the voices): oscs hpf/lpf(+q), osc2 pitch ratio, sampler hpf/q /lpf/q and voice level. Warning: some hosts are forcing the listing of all parameters! The one not mentioned in the previous list are not supported in 1.1.
•Drum PADs: the 16 voices can be triggered by drum pads (MIDI OUT and Velocity Sensitive)
•Optional deactivation of the voices from the main out (Multi Output)
•Long touch on volume slider in mixer allows changing the volume of all voices in one take
•Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Gorgeous on the eyes, gorgeous on the ears. This is an epic drum app. As we have come to expect from FAC, every little detail is in its place and the controls are some of the most intuitive I can recall in a long long time (within 5 mins of download, I was jamming away, certainly there is plenty left to discover but it’s just nice to look at something and have a very good idea what everything does at a glance). Bravo! If you’re on the fence, it’s a no brainier purchase.
Intuitive and powerful tool
10 minutes in and I’m already making my own kit with synthesized sounds and my own samples. I can see this becoming a very useful addition to my sound design workflow.
This is the drum synth we have been waiting for.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Frederic Corvest
- 23.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- ©2017-2021 FAC Fred Anton Corvest
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.