Season 2 is now live! New ability to claim an open ruler title! Produce resources of nations that you've conquered! Hourly resource gains and collection! Unlock new flags
Have you ever thought the world would be a better place if you were in charge? Well, Nations is a social-political strategy game where you can finally answer that question!
Nations has game elements from the following genres:
Simulation Games (Nation, building and business)
Free to Play (F2P)
Massive Multiplayer Online (MMO)
Nations is completely free to play. No pay walls!
Building your Region
Start with a small Region and use your skills to recruit and level up your Leaders to help protect your Region, take PvP actions against other players, produce National resources and provide aid to other Nations impacted by a Global event or your very own Region issues.
Spy or attack other players to weaken them and make you the largest and most prosperous Region in the world. Multiple PvP actions to ensure you can you get exactly what you want when you plunder other Regions!
Realtime Strategy Game
Use your resources to Trade with other players to construct Region or Nation developments with the goal of building the best Region for you and turning your Nation into a world power.
Become a Ruler!
Once you are a Nation Ruler, you will have to manage diplomacy with other player-led nations to form alliances with nations to show strength in numbers or choose to conquer those who oppose your nation by declaring war. Also, you will have to manage your Nations’ resources, tax rates, subjugated Nations and players within your Nation in hopes of becoming a world power.
There is no one way to play Nations and for the world to flourish it needs players of all types. See below for a few options, but there are plenty more to discover!
Warmonger = Consistently attacks other players
Pacifist = Never attack other players and instead focus on supporting other Regions and improving their own Region peacefully
Secret Agent = Moving from Nation to Nation gathering intel on various other players and Nations
Ultimately, in Nations you choose how you lead, you choose how you rule, and you play a role in the fate of the world.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/KersonGames; @KersonGames
Thanks to Freepik for the Nation Flags designs!
Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
• Season 2 now live!
• Flag Swag added - ability to unlock unique region flags
• New region developments added (8 new tier 3 developments)
• Implemented hourly region resource gains (previously daily gains)
• Election cycle changed to weekly (Sundays at 17:00 PST)
• Added functionality to claim the ruler position of any nations that currently do not have an elected ruler
• Added functionality to produce resources of conquered nations
• Added functionality to send all leaders to produce resources
• Added new leader portraits
• Added new leader names
• Added diplomacy alert for major actions (new war, new alliance, war concluded, etc...)
• Fixed various bugs associated with chat
• Fixed various bugs with leaders loading incorrectly
• Fixed multiple bugs causing unexpected diplomatic actions
• Fixed various other bugs and display issues
• Increased global relief difficulty
• Increased available leader stats
• Adjusted currency and population income slightly
Ratings and Reviews
Good but needs more players
My husband got me to try the app and I love the nation diplomacy feature and am trying to become the ruler of Canada so I can kick him out!
Hopefully they are able to get a bigger player base!
I have been playing this game for awhile now and I would recommend it for anyone looking for a game to play. It is addicting and fun to play with friends and family.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kerson Games LLC
- 10.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Kerson Games LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.