Dad App Dadditude 12+
- Offers In-App Purchases
A community built for Dads, by Dads (& parenting pros). Dadditude helps you to be a more confident dad & partner. Reflect, grow & connect with your most important role.
In the words of one of our Dads, “It's important to me to be a better Dad, and this app helps me understand how to improve myself for my family.”
We know you want to be a great Dad. But we also know how tough, stressful, and complex it is to feel like you’re doing a great job. Dadditude is the app for becoming a happier, more confident dad.
• Connect, and talk with other dads in our community over shared experiences of parenting newborn babies, toddlers, school kids, tweens and teens.
• Ask for tips from other dads and share insights from your own expertise.
• Get advice for dads from parenting professionals in our 50+ self-coaching guides on themes like Emotional growth, Mental wellbeing, Self care, Confidence, Discipline, Sleep (for you and your baby), Sexuality, Building a strong relationship with your partner and your kids, Family Planning, Healing, Calm, Stress, Character growth, Mental Health support & help.
• Listen to audio digests of bestselling parenting books.
• Set reminders that fit your #dadlife.
• Expert guides written by therapists, academic researchers, parenting orgs and awesome dads, and reviewed by professionals in the field of health and parenting.
• Ask our team of parenting experts for specific support on your personal / family challenges.
• Read news about fatherhood and the latest in dad research.
• Reflect on yourself, and grow as a dad.
• Explore positive changes in your family life. We’re all a work in progress.
You can also join our community of 16,000+ dad friends on our social media.
Don't hesitate to get in touch over email with any feedback. We're here to help, and want to keep making fatherhood rewarding, easy, and fun.
We’re also working on some new pregnancy content for expecting dads. Stay tuned.
Some recent reviews from dads:
• “It’s a great source of valuable information. It's nice to get validation on your dad feelings and thoughts.”
• “It stays on my mind for a long time, and I manage to look at myself over time as a parent, digest and act on my behaviour.”
• “Simple, straight to the point and easy to consume content.”
• “It gives me a reminder that being a dad isn’t just hard for me, and also gives me pointers to be better for my kids.”
• “Reassuring to hear about similar experiences from others. Enjoy the low time investment needed - lends itself to a relaxing 5 mins.”
• “A gentle coach. It’s a breath of fresh reading that I enjoy. And it’s extremely insightful.”
• “Targets various situations and offers solutions or a different perspective to look at the problem.”
• “I love the fact that I feel like you are talking about exactly what I am going through. It's a great app to give me more confidence in my parenting.”
If you choose to join our Grow membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms & Conditions: https://dadditude.app/terms-and-conditions
Choose the notification settings that fit your #dadlife. We now offer reminders when a new week starts so that you can fill in your Dad Check-In or reply to the Question of the week, and you can get notified when dads reply to your posts. See you in the app, dad!
Ratings and Reviews
The reminders provide me clarity of thoughts and feelings I’ve had while interacting with my daughter. They’ve also allowed me to let go of the shame I felt when feeling annoyed or frustrated.
A great app for mindful dads
Dadditude is a brilliant app to help dads be more mindful about the type of parent they want to be. With tips on how to keep calm, how to parent in a more open and present way. A great tool to add to your fatherhood Swiss Army knife.
I’d give 6 stars if there were also a widget in the App Store.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Paul Baron
- 60.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020-2022 Dadditude
- In-App Purchases
- Grow Monthly $2.49
- Grow Monthly $4.99
- Grow 6 Months $12.99
- Grow 6 Months $12.49
- Grow Free Trial $27.99