The simplest, most beautiful and unobtrusive focus timer - now also on your Mac.
Unable to focus? Don’t feel like working today? Can’t bring yourself to study? Use Energize to stay focused and motivated!
„For me, this is the best pomodoro timer I have found. (…) Best option out there!” - Jennig03
Energize is a time management app made for increased productivity and focus, whatever you do. Whatever your distractions are. Wherever you do it.
Whether you'd like to start your focus session on your Mac, iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch. No ads. No subscriptions.
How it works
1. Start the timer and get to work on your task.
2. When the session is complete, and you receive a notification, start the break.
3. Repeat until your goal is complete, and the energy bolt is now glowing strong and blue. You can see your progress towards your goal at a glance!
- Perfect sync across your Apple Devices
- beautiful and insightful statistics
- adjust your daily or weekly focus goal
- adjust session and break length
- reliable and timely notifications
- custom sci-fi synth sounds, including notifications
- great-looking night mode
- minimalistic, yet beautiful sci-fi inspired design
Benefits from using Energize:
- increased productivity (by starting the tasks and working towards a reward break)
- improved concentration (by breaking your work into manageable blocks)
- increased motivation (by completing your daily or weekly goals and seeing your progress)
- prevent overworking (by utilising timely breaks)
- better organisation (you know how much time is spent on your tasks and how's your progress towards the goal)
When to use Energize
- for work (coding all night? Copywriting? Freelancing? Home office? Finally pushing that blog article?)
- for studying (tested on Japanese vocabulary with great success!)
- even as a music practice timer (works great with Irish flute tunes and classical guitar’s „Asturias”. Just saying.)
- anytime you need motivation. Anywhere where there are distractions. Any task that requires focus.
Energize your day!
Energize is free to try. The free version is by itself one of the most feature rich productivity timer apps on the App Store. Additional content (detailed statistics and ability to set custom daily or weekly goals) is unlockable through single, one-time In-App Purchase - no subscriptions.
Ratings and Reviews
Best option out there
For me, this is the best pomodoro timer I have found because it allows me to switch screens (I do social media for work and have to use my phone in a lot of instances) and it keeps going in the background regardless of if your phone is locked.
The design is simple yet effective and is avoids extemporaneous frills the other timers have (that are more distracting and end up keeping you engaged with the app instead of the work you should be doing).
I’m excited to see how this app evolves, but so far, it’s been the best tool I have to fight distraction.
App watch complication update, please!
My favorite focus timer on the apple watch. I recommend this over Silo focus timer. I just wished the Apple Watch complication was a timer instead of a app launcher.
Developer Response ,
Thank you, I’m glad you like the watch version! Will definitely look into updating the complication.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Marcin Sudara
- 5.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Marcin Sudara
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock forever $1.99