Craft tasty chicken sandwiches and swirled slushes in Papa's Cluckeria To Go!
-- ABOUT THE GAME --
The Chicken Sandwich Wars have begun! When Papa Louie opens the first chicken sandwich restaurant in Oilseed Springs, rival chefs suddenly appear in town to give Papa Louie some competition! You'll be in charge of running Papa's Cluckeria, where you'll bread, batter, and fry foods to craft a variety of different sandwiches. Pile the sandwiches high with toppings and sauces, and create refreshing swirled slushes to serve your picky customers. Work your way through the holidays as you serve seasonal sandwiches and slushes, unlock new ingredients, and earn Daily Specials with delicious sandwich recipes -- and try to outlast your competition!
-- GAME FEATURES --
BREAD, BATTER, AND FRY - Coat the chicken with a variety of breading and batter options, then drop the chicken into the fryer to cook it to perfection! Papa Louie needs to get an edge on his competition, so over time he may start introducing other foods to fry besides chicken!
STACKING SANDWICHES - Choose from an assortment of buns, and craft a delicious sandwich piled high with fried meats, cheeses, toppings, and sauces.
SWIRLED SLUSHES - Customers will order a refreshing swirled slush to drink along with their sandwich. Add the ice and flavor syrups to the cup, and wait for the Slush Machine to blend the flavors together for a vibrant and tasty treat!
HOLIDAY FLAVORS - As you reach new ranks, the seasons and holidays in Oilseed Springs will change, and your customers will start ordering holiday-themed meals! You'll unlock new slush flavors, buns, toppings, and sauces for each holiday of the year, and your customers will love trying these new festive flavors!
SERVE SPECIAL RECIPES - Earn Special Recipes from your customers, and serve them as the Daily Special in the Cluckeria! Each Special has a bonus you can earn for serving a prime example of that recipe. Master each special to earn a special prize!
CUSTOMIZE YOUR WORKERS - Play as Wylan B or Olivia, or create your own custom character to work in the restaurant! You can also show off your holiday spirit with a massive variety of holiday outfits and clothing for your workers. Choose unique color combinations for each item of clothing, and create your own style with millions of combinations!
SPECIAL DELIVERY - Some customers don't want to travel all the way to Oilseed Springs for their sandwiches. When you start taking phone orders, customers can call to place their order, and you'll hire a Driver to help take and deliver orders to their homes instead!
FOOD TRUCK FUN - After you hire a Driver, you can send them out in a Food Truck between days to serve whatever you like! Use your imagination to create your own unique sandwiches, then serve them from the Food Truck and see who shows up to try them. You can even mix and match ingredients from different holidays in the Food Truck for creative combinations!
COLLECT STICKERS - Complete a variety of tasks and achievements while playing to earn colorful Stickers for your collection. Each customer has a set of three favorite Stickers: Earn all three and you'll be rewarded with a brand-new outfit to give to that customer!
AND MUCH MORE - Decorate the lobby with themed holiday furniture, send coupons to your customers to persuade them to visit the restaurant, and play Foodini's Mini-Games after each workday to earn new furniture and clothing!
-- MORE FEATURES --
- Hands-on chicken sandwich shop in the Papa Louie universe
- Multi-task between frying foods, stacking sandwiches, and crafting slushes
- Custom chefs and drivers
- 12 separate holidays to unlock, each with more ingredients
- Earn and master 40 unique Special Recipes
- 90 colorful Stickers to earn for completing tasks
- 141 customers to serve with unique orders
- Use Stickers to unlock new outfits for your customers
- 149 ingredients to unlock
- Fixed issue with duplicate customers outside for certain holidays
- Fixed issue with breading bin when quickly dragging meats
- Fixed poster names in Shop
- Fixed certain customer outfits
- Added new sorting mode for Special Recipes
Ratings and Reviews
Ever since this came out ive been playing everyday non stop. Im currently rank 29. Papas cluckeria is definitely one of my favorites way better than burgeria and tbh probably way better than all the other games too. I love how theres so many different pieces of meats to choose from, flour batters, so many new ingredients, and sauces. The story definitely caught my attention very interesting. The food truck feature is so cool i can get creative and put all my favorite ingredients to sell and make a couple bucks! The food graphics is pretty nice i like looking at the slushie spin when its getting blended. I dont have any problems with this game but i do have a recommendation. It would be cool if we can make our own special sandwiches, if we unlocked all the special ones already we can create our own please consider adding that next time i would love this game even more. Thank you for releasing such a great game at such a cheap price✨ brb im gonna play rn😁✨💞
Flipline has done it again!
I have been a fan of the Flipline Gamerias since High School and they have improved a ton through the years. Cluckeria is second-to-none, I like the game design and cooking Chicken Sandwiches and mixing swirled slushes and they had introduced 6 new customers into the game including a new closer, Yuko.
The only problem this game has was not having both Mousse and Whippa as closers, but they will put Whippa as a closer next game probably.
At the end, knowing the Crumple Sisters escaped prison, there was a warp key under the bed; could this lead to a Papa Louie 4 for Switch or PS5 coming soon?
Other than that I hope Flipline Studios’ future is looking bright, especially for Tony Solary and Matt Neff; for Gameria 17, I extremely hope that the next chefs are Sienna and Austin based into a Thanksgiving Parade-based intro and I hope Flipline will go for the gold for it!
To Matt & Tony, keep it up, you’re doing absolutely well and hope to see new things for Flipline soon!!!
This game is excellent overall just like all of the previous games in this series and is extremely well deserving of a 5 star rating. That being said, here are a couple suggestions.
1. There should be more motivation for stickers. I haven’t really paid attention to them in the past few gamerias because I’ve already seen all the customers’ second outfits in previous games. Perhaps that means designing new outfits for the next game or giving other rewards for stickers such as bonus special recipes or kitchen upgrades.
2. Would like to see more variety with the mini-games. Games like Breakfast Blast or Customer Cravings haven’t appeared in forever. About the latter, I get that orders change throughout the holidays but just designing the orders on whatever the current holiday is would work I think.
3. This is really nit-picky, but it would be nice if we didn’t have to slide the chicken/meat to be centered over the sandwich for every order. In Pancakeria to go, once you positioned one pancake/French toast/waffle over the center of the plate, the next one would already be lined up in the same spot during the next order.
All that said, these are pretty minor things and they are heavily outnumbered by the improvements to this game such as news flashes/food truck, etc. And by the way, the music for this game is spot on too.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flipline IDS LLC
- 57.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021-2022 Flipline IDS LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 2500 Tips $4.99
- 500 Tips $1.99
- 200 Tips $0.99
- 100 Mini-Game Tickets $4.99
- 30 Mini-Game Tickets $1.99
- 10 Mini-Game Tickets $0.99