Pre® makes pitch events and innovation contests fun, engaging and rewarding by enabling the audience to play the role of mock investors at the event. The audience members receive PreMoney® – the virtual currency on Pre – to invest in the startups. In turn, the audience engagement generates valuable feedback for the startups and unique insights for actual investors
How it Works:
- Event organizer plays the role of Host and sets up the pitch event on the Pre app.
- Attendees enter the Event Code to join the event and receive PreMoney® (fictional currency on Pre). They use this PreMoney to ‘invest’ in startups pitching at the event.
- Startups compete to raise PreMoney from the audience.
- Audience members play the role of PreInvestors and compete to make the smartest investments. They can also rate each pitch to give feedback to startups.
They can also message the startups directly with feedback, comments, etc.
- When the event ends, the app instantly displays two leaderboards:
---- Startup Leaderboard displays the top 3 startups based on how much PreMoney they raised from
-------- Judges or the Expert panel
-------- Audience (which can be used to announce a 'crowd favorite' prize).
---- PreInvestor Leaderboard displays top 3 investments from the audience that have the highest Return on Investment at the event.
The analytics section provides insight on your PreMoney investments, your performance as an investor at the events you have participated in.
The Resources screen is Pre’s learning hub, where you can check out curated articles and videos on topics of entrepreneurship, investing, raising capital, and more.
Update your profile and link your social media accounts to let people know who you are
The Pre app takes pitch events to the next level. You no longer need to have passive audiences snoozing off. Pre gives the audience a chance to directly engage with the startups and compete amongst themselves to be the best PreInvestor. For you as a host, it gives you an opportunity to make your event memorable and meaningful.
How good are you at spotting a market favorite?
As part of the event results, the Startup Leaderboard displays startups ranked by the amount of PreMoney they raised. Investor Leaderboard displays participants with the highest return on their investments at the event.
- Added Points Leaderboard
- Minor UI/UX changes
- Other minor fixes
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nousium, LLC
- 60.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Gambling Frequent/Intense Contests
- © 2018 Nousium LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Additional Host License $24.99
- Pay-Per-Event Plan $149.99
- Premium Plan $899.99
- Pro Plan $699.99
- Plus Plan $499.99
- Basic Plan $299.99