Available exclusively for Netflix members.
Battle the Demogorgon, embark on mysterious quests, collect characters and discover new storylines in this Hawkins-inspired stylized adventure game.
Join Eleven and the gang in this match-3 puzzle RPG adventure that reimagines the Stranger Things universe in the style of an '80s Saturday morning cartoon.
• Quest your way through battles against the Demogorgon, the Mind Flayer and many other creatures from the Stranger Things universe.
• Discover new, exclusive Stranger Things storylines enriched with match-3 puzzle RPG gameplay.
• Collect dozens of different versions of your favorite characters as they have grown and evolved through the seasons.
• Collect and upgrade your gear and tools as you complete mysterious match-3 puzzle RPG quests and earn rewards to enhance and master your new supernatural capabilities.
• Recruit your own gang, strategically based on their supernatural abilities. Level them up with new powers to build an unstoppable team.
- Developed by Next Games, a Netflix games studio.
We're always working to bring you the best Netflix Games experience. In this release, we've added new content updates for more exciting gameplay.
Ratings and Reviews
This game is awesome but…
I really love this game! It is very fun and easy to get the hang of! I only have a couple small complaints. I love the Character designs and the game except Will. They show him,but you can’t use him as a playable Character! I was so disappointed because he is my favorite character. It was very disappointing when they show him then take him away. I recommend this game for people who are willing to scroll though meaningless scrip. But some of the scrip is awful and unnecessary. They made Mike sound very stupid. It is very underwhelming after a awesome battle that there is dumb scripting. But overall it is a very fun game.
Things that just don’t make sense -
I had to uninstall because at a certain point you can’t level up anymore. They introduced the “gaming table” and THEY select the main people from your roster (you can’t change this), but the rest of the team mates you put into the table can’t go higher than the lowest level person they select for you. Mine happened to be a 3 star Argyle. So while I have 4+ star Max, Lucas, El all up to lvl 120+ Argyle can’t go past 100 without a promotion. But good luck ever finding another Argyle card, let alone enough cards to level him past 3 stars. 🙄 so now all my most powerful players are just sitting at my table not growing at all. You can’t scrap Argyle either. So either the gaming table is completely useless, or Argyle is completely useless and bogging my entire team down. And if you remove players from your gaming table they drop back down to lvl 1. So my options are to either set all my players back to lvl 1 just to get out of the mess, sit around and wait for the portal to open every day and hope my winnings allow me to call players that day and pray there’s multiple Argyles, or uninstall. I uninstalled.
Downhill since Netflix took over
This game was great until it was shelved and taken over by Netflix. Since then the bugs and limited play as compared to what the game had prior s frustrating. The old version’s pay to play was overly greedy, but the game was stable and had functionality and components this version had lost. This version has no pay to play components (which I respect, there’s to much of that out there). That said it’s glitchy as heck, certain components are locked out, and there are errors in game play. Maybe worst of all, when the game relaunched, the packs previous players received did not come close to returning us to where we were when the game shut down. Also, we were forced to replay multiple levels over starting back at level one. Finally, once you get to certain levels there is no way to move on. Where that is will depend on your level. But, you will hit a wall with no way to keep going because it’s so slow trying to build your levels and characters. I was stuck on the level 15 boss for days and am now stuck early in level 17 with no way to improve my probability. I’m quickly losing interest.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Netflix, Inc.
- 276.3 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Netflix 2022
- In-App Purchases
- Netflix Standard Plan $15.49