Our new PayPal app is a simple and secure way to get paid back for last night’s takeaway, send money to friends who have an account with PayPal, check PayPal activity, choose currencies to send around the world and more. Plus, we’ve added some new features we think you’ll love…
*NEW* A TOUCH-FREE WAY TO PAY OR BE PAID
• If you’re buying, simply scan the QR code to pay securely with your PayPal app.
• Whatever you’re selling, now you can quickly set up a QR code and get paid in person, all with just your phone.
SEND AND REQUEST MONEY FOR FREE
• When funded by a bank account or balance, it’s free and secure to send money or ask for it back from friends and family in the US.
• All you need is an email address, mobile number, bank account, cash pick up service point or mobile top up details. *An account with PayPal is required to send and receive money. If you don’t have an account with PayPal, you can sign up for free quickly and easily.
• NEW FEATURE: just type a name, email or phone number and PayPal will find the right person for you.
• Request money quickly and securely from friends or family with just a few taps.
GET INSTANT SPENDING NOTIFICATIONS
• Never miss a thing – keep on top of payments and sending or receiving money, with instant push notifications.
• Check out all your latest PayPal activity, by just logging in.
ACCESS YOUR BALANCE INSTANTLY WITH THE PAYPAL CASH CARD
• Easily transfer funds from your bank balance to your account with PayPal.
• Shop in-store, online or everywhere Mastercard® is accepted and withdraw cash at ATMs worldwide.
• PayPal Cash Plus account required to get the card.
TRUST PAYPAL SECURE TRANSACTIONS
• You can be sure PayPal will help keep your financial information secure, with commercially available encryption, and fraud detection. All that plus monitoring transactions, 24/7.
Not all features may be available in your market.
Add and confirm your bank instantly just by using your bank log in.
We made it faster to get to your QR code so you can pay and get paid.
Sending to friends? Bring your payments to life with newly added emojis and stickers.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does Not make it easy to work with
I’ve had a few issues with PayPal when doing business with and through them. I have a small cleaning business and some of my clients use PayPal and it has honestly become my least favorite payment option. It seems like something always happens with them. One time, I wasn’t allowed to transfer this money to my linked bank accounts because of a “security thing” customer service couldn’t overwrite it but they said I could go to any Walmart to get it, turns out I had to go to three Walmarts because the first two also had problems with them and they weren’t working with them. Customer service was pretty much useless throughout this whole thing and I was late on rent, on top of that I had to pay 3% in fees plus $3 walmart fee, when Square charges a lower rate. Now after completing another job that paid through PayPal, I thought things were going to be easier now that I have their debit card but no, for some reason the money is on hold and it has been for over a week, I’m not even going to bother calling customer service since they are really not helpful. Next time I will just have to ask my customer to pay through any other mechanism or jus stop using PayPal completely
Since ebay sold it in early 2017 or so, PayPal...
Is still very good customer service and guarantees their purchases (and I've had to use that before because of scammers)! But now with every item purchased, you have to verify yourself with a phone call or text! Every time, even for ten cents! Annoying! How about one time only...it's still me!!! Glad the newest update allows you to separate different purchases into separate addresses since I have a business and two homes etc! Still like it but wish more businesses took PayPal! Only my hairdresser does but I wish markers and gas or restaurants did because I'd use it more and transfer less money from PayPal to my bank! Think about it new PayPal owners! The world is changing and you paid billions for this company! I just gave you a free marketing strategy that you otherwise would've had to pay a bunch of soft-heads millions of dollars to think of, if they would've. Now figure it out (or other companies like Venmo or even MasterCard will do it...Apple already has/is)! Good luck. I'm getting sick of verifying every purchase I make! How about over $100?! Fifty cent purchase from China requiring verification?! If I didn't get it I wouldn't care even! Loosen up guys! And gals! You'll make a lot of money! Just stop harassing customers who have been on PayPal for decades and decades already! We aren't the thieves!!! Thanks for everything else...good job ;)
Bad Customer Service
For as big and successful as this company is, you’d think they’d have good customer service. Every time i try to add to my paypal balance is transfer money to my bank, i get an error message. i’ve been using this app for years so i know i’m not doing anything wrong. i’ll go to the helo center, talk to an agent, they’ll “unlock” my account as like a one-time thing so that the transfer goes through. but then the next time i try to do it, it happens again and i have to get in contact with an agent again just to use a standard feature on the app. i have two bank accounts so i use paypal to get money from one to the other. and in the app, they let you have more than one card hooked up so like,, if that poses a problem then don’t make it possible. like don’t make it a feature IN THE APP. i’m not blaming their customer service representatives, they do all they can. but the permissions they’re given are insufficient when it comes to helping customers. they’ve specifically said that all they can do is a one-time account unlock and that they have no way to guarantee that it won’t happen again. they should be given more resources to help their customers. i would like to be able to use the app like anyone else normally would, but paypal is so finnicky that i’d abandon it if i knew of another app that gave me the ability to transfer between my bank accounts. i just want my money, it’s that simple
- PayPal, Inc.
- 238.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © PayPal, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.