Audio Memos is a professionally made audio recorder. It has an amazingly intuitive interface, which is easy to use and full of powerful features. Use it in interviews, lectures, music session, briefings, ... and simplify your recording tasks.
• Best quality - adjustable to fit your needs.
• Amazingly loud - hear your recordings.
• Position bookmarking - easy navigation.
• Voice activated rec. - stop recording silence.
• Background recording - multitask at will*.
• Audio compression - email hours of recordings.
• Insert audio - insert comments easily.
• Cloud uploads - access your memos everywhere.
• Email your recordings.
• USB file transfers.
• Upload to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, FTP or WebDAV.
• Adjustable reading speed.
• Edit your recordings (trim, overwrite, merge).
• Memo alert dates / reminders.
• Search / Sort / Filter your recordings.
• Variable speed scrubbing.
• Add pictures to a memo.
• Transfer recordings to a computer using WiFi.
• Records when your device is in sleep mode.
• Pauses automatically on incoming phone calls.
• Timer activated recording.
• Application lock code.
* recording will stop if another app uses the audio system
• Send memos by email without size restrictions (except the ones from email providers).
• Improved connections with https://imesart.com/connect.php.
• More space for list of memos on iPad.
• Many other improvements.
Leave us a review on the App Store to tell us what you think about this update.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Looking 🧐for a recoding app?? This is it people..
Looking for a recorder right?? This is a simple, effective, recording app, and you can save them for how ever long...I’ve had the app for YEARS, I still have a recoding from another employee who threatened me at work. I’m a real human being lol, from Chicago with love my people (African, White, Latin, Asian, Indian, Native Americans (I wonder why its Native nowadays vs “Indians”...how the world has changed lol). The app is easy to use, and you honestly can’t go wrong...I’m 39, do you remember when the rainbow stood for “The Covenant between...people”...I’m not the religious one, but how the world has changed 🤔
How to evaluate choices before purchase
I have the free version which has worked well. But I’m trying to evaluate whether I should upgrade to pro or pro plus,Have always been given the cost structure. I cannot find information yet about what the advantages are. There must be great advantages to upgrade to one of the choices so far I have not been able to find such a description and this is not unusual to this app. There must be that information that I need to make a decision but it should not be this difficult to find. Any help out there?
- Imesart S.a.r.l.
- 24.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Imesart S.a.r.l
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.